• 18 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190423222501.jpg

Seriously?? I might upgrade to the max and see how it does! :lol:

Here is the beast in action. Absolutely monstering 35 million credits worth of premium motoring heritage!

Well for a short time ;)

Fantastic!! I take it that was a custom race.... there's no way else it would ever get to the front. :lol:

Fantastic!! I take it that was a custom race.... there's no way else it would ever get to the front. :lol:

It was actually the "real" thing and I did just manage a 7th after turning the Renault's flaws into a positive.

A second attempt at taking 6th did initially look promising as well, until a reckless Ferrari ruined my race at the Esses ala McNish in the same place in 2011..

Top ten is possible if driving clean though, if not a little useless as the payout is quite poor unfortunately.

It was actually the "real" thing and I did just manage a 7th after turning the Renault's flaws into a positive.

A second attempt at taking 6th did initially look promising as well, until a reckless Ferrari ruined my race at the Esses ala McNish in the same place in 2011..

Top ten is possible if driving clean though, if not a little useless as the payout is quite poor unfortunately.

Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

The perfect camera angle at 0:16 as you sail over the tarmac is comedy gold :lol:

I upgraded to the max (190HP??), took it out on Monza. At the end of lap 1 I was 47 seconds behind the leader.

Never give up.... I gave up! :lol:

Only 190hp ? In the times of Renault-Nissan, I was hoping that the max power setting would be an engine switch with the 3.8 nissan V6 twin turbo...

More seriously, it would be cool if the normal match making (in custom race) for these Grx car was giving the same cars as in this nostalgic race

There's nowt wrong with the mighty Renault.

Just managed a glorious 6th place at Circuit De Sainte-Croix with only the old rocketship trio of the XJ13, GT40 and 330P4 being able to hold back the plucky blue baguette.

A double pass on a duo of dueling Shelby Cobras on the final lap of the race reminded me of the fantastic racing that the Goodwood Revival produces with these old cars.

The trick to driving it fast seems to be to drive as smooth as possible. Push the car too hard into a corner and the car instead of just understeering seems to slide and scrub a loaf of speed. At worst of course the car will roll!

There's nowt wrong with the mighty Renault.

Just managed a glorious 6th place at Circuit De Sainte-Croix with only the old rocketship trio of the XJ13, GT40 and 330P4 being able to hold back the plucky blue baguette.

A double pass on a duo of dueling Shelby Cobras on the final lap of the race reminded me of the fantastic racing that the Goodwood Revival produces with these old cars.

The trick to driving it fast seems to be to drive as smooth as possible. Push the car too hard into a corner and the car instead of just understeering seems to slide and scrub a loaf of speed. At worst of course the car will roll!

Great driving! Well done!

Back