Notification of Maintenance 1/6/2015

• Thread starter CBH
  • 92 comments
Shot gun course maker.

No seriously, it won't be course maker, I wonder what it will be, another VGT? They are a VGT factory these days.

Shot gun course maker.

No seriously, it won't be course maker, I wonder what it will be, another VGT? They are a VGT factory these days.

Most likely it'll be the Peugeot VGT.
peugeot-vision-gran-turismo-7-970x647-c.jpg

And this,

gtr-lm-nismo-sebring-test-638x334.jpg

"Nissan’s radical Le Mans challenger, the Nissan GT-R LM NISMO, is coming to Gran Turismo 6 in just a few short weeks, when the final round of the GT Academy 2015 online qualifier kicks off on June 2, 2015, at 07:00 GMT/UTC."
Where is the quote from please? I know it's happening, but I really want the confirmation ^^ :)

Huh, a goatee kinda suits him. He'd look right at home kicking trees and poking insects in that getup. :P

I'm with the view that this is just the pre-announced GT Academy and VGT stuff.

Peugeot VGT + Nissan LMP are pretty much confirmed.
I'm guessing also a new track for the GTA final.

CM I would guess in the first update after GTA finishes.

Last month without update was a January than in February we receive big update with Midfeld, paintable spoiler , Alpine and Lexus VGT and more... I hope for same result this time. I known that we will receive Peugeot VGT and Nissan GTR LM but I think that there will be more... :)

It's not course maker.

I agree. I think the course maker, if/when it comes, will be in its own update. I believe the only things that will come in this update are the Nissan GT-R LM NISMO, possibly the Peugeot VGT, and possibly a new track for the Academy...either Yas Marina or COTA. I myself am not hyped for this update except for the new Nissan GT-R LM NISMO. Everything else is just pure speculation on my part.

Back