• Thread starter CBH
  • 92 comments
What i expect:

This:

Nissan_GT-R-LM_NISMO_12-e1422853953210.jpg

This:

Peugeot-Vision-GT-20-640x360.jpg

And that's it.

Not sure why anybody expect Circuit Of The Americas or Yas Marina Circuit as i don't remember GT Academy or anybody from PD mentioned COTA to be included in GT6. Meanwhile i don't expect Yas Marina to be included ether because while GT Academy started back in 2008 with Sliverstone, PDI didn't added it until 2013 with GT Academy Demo and Gran Turismo 6.

This update was announced directly by Peugeot's twitter, so no "possibly" for this one.

Ok, so I missed that bit of information, not a big deal.

@ToyGTone I never said I expect it, pretty sure I said it was pure speculation on my part, which I even bolded btw....just damn. :rolleyes: You need to start comprehending what you read before you go jumping on people's posts.

@ToyGTone I never said I expect it, pretty sure I said it was pure speculation on my part, which I even bolded btw....just damn. :rolleyes: You need to start comprehending what you read before you go jumping on people's posts.
I was talking about these 2 posts...

I'm calling it; COTA will be the final track.
Peugeot VGT + Nissan LMP are pretty much confirmed.
I'm guessing also a new track for the GTA final.

CM I would guess in the first update after GTA finishes.

and yes i know you said you're just speculate but i was just saying my expectation on those track if they're coming or not.

I am reallyexcited to try the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo and am counting down the days. The fabulous looking Peugeot VGT should be a blast too.

After these we might see minor insignificant updates like being able to paint wing-mirrors or such.

I do not expect to see any new circuits come to GT6 as I think they are all being kept for the primary project - GT7.

I wonder what we'll get with this update, other than the NISSAN LMP1 and the Peugeot VGT, I hope we'll get some more customisation for our cars, a couple more surprise cars and at least a new track (Yas Marina). But we will probably only get the LMP1 and the VGT. 👎

2 cars is all im expecting (Pug VGT & Nissan LMPGTR) and will be surprised if there's anything else added

I'm expecting the Nissan Nismo GT-R LM, the Peugeot Vision GT and Circuit De La Sarthe (because Le Mans Fever is coming, handing me and my team the win on the bet ;) ) and that's it. Anything else would really be a massive surprise and bonus.

Fixed for accuracy.

Speaking of which, you and your team is going to look mighty fine sporting my "I heart CargoRatt" avatar. :sly: :P :lol:

It's the new base of GT Academy, just like Silverstone was. It makes sense to include it in GT.
Yeah, and they took years to give us Silverstone even though it was the home of GT Academy.

Regarding the update:

I'm expecting the Nissan Nismo GT-R LM, the Peugeot Vision GT and Circuit De La Sarthe (because Le Mans Fever is coming, handing me and my team the win on the bet ;) ) and that's it. Anything else would really be a massive surprise and bonus.

This.

Latest Posts

Back