maxpontiac Messages 1,846 Arizona Messages maxpontiac Nov 12, 2010 #1 12 days people. I remember AMAR mentioning the number the 24..
alucard0712 Messages 2,110 Russia Nov 12, 2010 #5 maxpontiac 12 days people. I remember AMAR mentioning the number the 24.. Click to expand... Release date 👍 Gran Turismo 👍 AMAR 👍
maxpontiac 12 days people. I remember AMAR mentioning the number the 24.. Click to expand... Release date 👍 Gran Turismo 👍 AMAR 👍
KilzoneStrife Messages 1,206 South Africa Nov 12, 2010 #7 24 November 2010 ?? Is that day.. Real? Am I dreaming? Are you sure its 2010 and not 2110? Just kidding, but has Kaz left us hanging? Announcement coming soon ...? Was he sleepwalking when he typed that?
24 November 2010 ?? Is that day.. Real? Am I dreaming? Are you sure its 2010 and not 2110? Just kidding, but has Kaz left us hanging? Announcement coming soon ...? Was he sleepwalking when he typed that?
Miklu Messages 11 Messages Miklu_82 Messages Miklu25 Nov 12, 2010 #8 happy happy happy......NOT......until i have the game!!!
V VQuick Messages 763 Nov 12, 2010 #9 Isn't the 24th a Wednesday? Releases are usually on Tuesdays, right?
G GT Messages 661 Nov 12, 2010 #11 no no no, you're all seeing it WRONG! it's the date that they will delay GT5 again
TouringDevotee Intoxicated by driving... Premium Messages 680 Messages dissidentcook Nov 12, 2010 #12 I think this is what you are asking for, so I'll just quote myself: TouringDevotee This is what happened: "Winds are whispering about number twenty four." -amar212 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24292371&postcount=5380 Click to expand...
I think this is what you are asking for, so I'll just quote myself: TouringDevotee This is what happened: "Winds are whispering about number twenty four." -amar212 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24292371&postcount=5380 Click to expand...
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,443 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Nov 12, 2010 #13 Nine minutes before this thread was made. Twenty minutes before this thread was made. Thank you for your eagerness to bring us the news, but we already had it and had posted it on the Blog and the sticky thread in this forum.
Nine minutes before this thread was made. Twenty minutes before this thread was made. Thank you for your eagerness to bring us the news, but we already had it and had posted it on the Blog and the sticky thread in this forum.