Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
Expert PP550/FWD Eiger North
Expert PP550/RWD Suzuka (world)
Expert PP600/AWD London
Expert PP700 HSR Reverse
Expert Ford GTLM Fuji F (world) (N3 tyres)

they are not really listening are they ??

550 FWD Eiger
550 RWD Suzuka
600 AWD London
700 High Speed ring REVERSE
GT Ford Fuji

EDIT. one minute to late,top ripping

Hey BlaqueJaque,

I enjoyed the HSR reverse, shame the R8 I picked was a little slow and sorry for the bumps, it's the first time I've ever run HSR reverse, lol. I think the tracks should be fun and look forward to some planned events here at GTP.

WTF is this??? Worse then the last update 👎

It's not great but i think it's better than the last one. Too much HSR lately,that's bad. I think that except of the oval ,HSR is the next worst track in the game. Too many straights,just 2 real corners, it's Nascar disguised.

Once again, no Daytona Road/RWD event 👎
Once again, they insist on putting Eiger and London events in the same update 👎
These are time trial tracks for crying out loud :dunce:
HSR again = FAIL 👎

Here's an idea 💡 How about having a London/Eiger hiatus for a while, and instead add another Suzuka RWD event + a Daytona Road RWD event :dopey:

It does seem a little disappointing, but we've always managed to come up with something interesting for 550PP Suzuka RWD. The ferrari 512BB event was amazing, and the NSX event there was also great. Just need to find another worthy car to roll out for 4 weeks on S tyres 👍

All the best
Maz

It does seem a little disappointing, but we've always managed to come up with something interesting for 550PP Suzuka RWD. The ferrari 512BB event was amazing, and the NSX event there was also great. Just need to find another worthy car to roll out for 4 weeks on S tyres 👍

All the best
Maz

You beat me to it Maz, 550 RWD always brings out some good racing. 700pp HSR reverse could be good fun too

I think we should resurrect the NSX drive on S3s for the Suzi 550. That was a great event last time, and although I spent alot of it in the gravel, it was still a hell of a lot of fun, and I think quite a few of us enjoyed that too 👍

It does seem a little disappointing, but we've always managed to come up with something interesting for 550PP Suzuka RWD. Just need to find another worthy car to roll out for 4 weeks on S tyres 👍

Why does it have to be the same car for all five weeks? :sly:

Any Lotus is fun in varying amounts. RX-7 is good. Most of the Nissans are good. Things like the IS-F/TVRs are fun in a herd.

Both the NSX and the Boxer are great cars to run. The 550 event at Suzuka is a good one, but something a little different would have gone down better for a change.
I see the intermediate has mostly high power events again.
Regardless, there is sure to be some good racing at Suzuka, and possibly in the GTLM at Fuji too, if the grid will stay for 20 laps.

I'll jump in to the 550pp RWD event tonight.

Edit: Lap number? Entry times?

shall we make it :00 and :30 ? Theres 10 laps... maybe fast guys can get to a 22:45 22:30 total race time.
I'll jump on at :00 with an NSX on S tyres.

Last edited:
Good choice... :) I remember back in the day during the glory days of GT5:P when this event was around.... I loved it :D and I know Horde knows what Im talking about as well 👍

I used to love that race. 800pp @ Fuji had some memorable races with GTP members. Even though I won most of them as Earth would recall. :P

These event updates are BOGUS...bored of the same track to race on namely Suzuka and Fuji setting fastest lap times. Si much fun racing with everyone in the Pro events but the tracks are letting me down right now. I love variety and change to mix things up to keep it interesting but this is now like going around in circles.

Why dont they release GT5 now or come up with more interesting Event Updates. If you're listening PD go through the list of ideas that everyone has put forward for event races and make it more fun for the last 3 months that we all have to wait.

I know I'm moaning but some of us like to have fun and I personally am getting tired of
GT5P. Maybe I should stop playing it then you might say!! well I cant because I love GT so there.

I used to love that race. 800pp @ Fuji had some memorable races with GTP members. Even though I won most of them as Earth would recall. :P

Yes I do recall!

I hope the next update we get a 2 or 3 make/fixed setup/world event. I'm tired of seeing Lotuses and Clios

Yes I do recall!

I hope the next update we get a 2 or 3 make/fixed setup/world event. I'm tired of seeing Lotuses and Clios

Hi Earth, great to see you back and active again! 👍 As I'm sure you can see, things are a bit quiet around here. It really dropped off a couple of weeks ago, but there still some good racers out and about. I'm kinda in and out myself. Let's hope for a surprising update! :)

2 more nights. Will PD have something special for us, this time

I hope so. I've been TTing for most of this month as the events were pretty dire to put it midly. Tried a couple of races a week or so ago, and only ever 1 or 2 other drivers, but mostly just came across 'Grid position unavilable':grumpy:

I'd also like to see an event at Daytona Road again, been too long!

How 'bout 800PP RWD at London? :crazy: Now THAT would make for some interesting races!

Seriously though, I really want Daytona Road.

Back