Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
Expert PP550/FWD London
Expert PP550/RWD Eiger North
Expert PP600/AWD Daytona Speedway
Expert PP700 Suzuka (World Event)
Expert Lotus Elise 111R (World Event) (N1 tyres)

Expert PP550/FWD London
Expert PP700 Suzuka (World Event) - 10 Laps
Expert Lotus Elise 111R (World Event) (N1 tyres) - Fuji F

Just some extra detail on the last 2. The TT's are:
450PP Suzuka East
750PP Daytona Road
Elise 111R Fuji F N1 tyre

Edit: The Ford GT '06 on R1 looks lots of fun on the 750TT, shame there's no race :(

Last edited:
Expert PP550/FWD London

450PP Suzuka East
750PP Daytona Road

How many laps is the elise world event?

Expert PP550/FWD London

sleeping.jpg

whooooooo.gif

Last edited:
What are the TT's?

Time Trail. you can find it under the Arcade button.

@ This update sucks. Alot of people will race on Suzi and that will probably results in poor connection.

The kid pic is fun indeed, they can sleep everywhere and in every position. Where are the days that could do that :lol:

Rick is a legend indeed but i had other hero's in wrestling.
I quote Whoooo-Yheeaaaa :lol:

Expert PP550/FWD London

450PP Suzuka East
750PP Daytona Road

Edit: The Ford GT '06 on R1 looks lots of fun on the 750TT, shame there's no race :(

HomerSimpson2.gif

Time Trail. you can find it under the Arcade button.

@ This update sucks. Alot of people will race on Suzi and that will probably results in poor connection.

The kid pic is fun indeed, they can sleep everywhere and in every position. Where are the days that could do that :lol:

Rick is a legend indeed but i had other hero's in wrestling.
I quote Whoooo-Yheeaaaa :lol:

Room,i think Dapper knows what TT's are ,he whas asking wich ones are there after the update...or were you just joking??...:nervous:

spy.

Yeeeaaahhh!! The Suz 700 10 lapper is always good value.:D
Elise 111R Tuned vs Ford GTLM.

Lotus Elise 111R on N1's should be good to. I like the Lotus's, the Elise 111R handles really well on N1's, Fuji was an intersting pick of track for this event though.:odd:

Bored
Of
Suzuka

It'll be 5 hot seconds until everyone is in the Clio or Cali with the best tunes chasing lap times.

I wanted daytona road this month. Fuji in the elise looks fun though, although it is a one make race :grumpy: Probably see me there or london.

Have fun guys 👍

I've been playing in the Elise one make. I get to show my skills because i'm not that great when it comes to tuning. I like the fact that it's a totally even playing field and it's all about the driver! Fuji is the perfect track for this race :-)

Oh my god some people really tick me off, there was this spanish guy HHorko, who was cutting corners at fuji I had 3 races with him, 1st I would have won had he not have cut corner 2 and the chicane every lap, so I sent him an angry message. 2nd Race same thing but I was behind him as he was about to cut the chicane stealing 1st away from some one who was driving well so I went to punt him, I went straight through him and cut a bit of chicane hit the wall and got a cut track penalty 3rd race same again in the end I just rage quit.
Its not the fact I didn't win it just ruins the race for me.

Is there a way of reporting him for this ?( I did admittedly send some angry message's to him)

Paris.

Why hasn't pd fixed this?

Oh my god some people really tick me off, there was this spanish guy HHorko, who was cutting corners at fuji I had 3 races with him, 1st I would have won had he not have cut corner 2 and the chicane every lap, so I sent him an angry message. 2nd Race same thing but I was behind him as he was about to cut the chicane stealing 1st away from some one who was driving well so I went to punt him, I went straight through him and cut a bit of chicane hit the wall and got a cut track penalty 3rd race same again in the end I just rage quit.
Its not the fact I didn't win it just ruins the race for me.

Is there a way of reporting him for this ?( I did admittedly send some angry message's to him)

Paris.

Why hasn't pd fixed this?

I have no idea why you posted this in this thread..:confused:

I think every one has encountered someone like this on the track one time or another,its still people you race against and some of them are like this...

It's only a few months till GT5 and private rooms,so i would suggest to get over it and don't get so frustrated about it ....:)

Hang in there and try to race some different times to find some races were these cheeters are not present...

👍

spy.

I posted hear because I saw this thread as the most relevant thread and I needed to vent, I fine about it just annoyed me and just to say I wasn't on my gtp account I wouldn't dare act like I did in case of getting banned. GT5 private lobby's FTW.

I still think GT5P's racing is okay. I remember being at Fuji 800PP three times in a row, raced the same 2 guys both times (no one was a GTP_) and I found the competition fairly respectful. I raced in 2 different cars (Mitsu Evo X/Tuned and Ferrari California) The two guys might have been eating my dust a lot, but no one was brash enough to slam into me. Shows how much people have respect.

👍

I still think GT5P's racing is okay. 👍

Agreed. I've been on Fuji most of the month and found pretty darn good racing actually. Only the odd person weaving on the straight or using the runoff areas, but generally the quality and sportsmanship has been great. Thats why I like the low grip events. 👍 The punters tend to go elsewhere.

Back