Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
I may get humbled on the Suzuka East Beginner race but I still ALWAYS drive in my Delta :D...ALWAYS!

Can somebody post the the events when avalible. I'm on a holiday, so can't check the PS3 myself. I'm very curious.

Thanks

We do this to ourselves every month! We all know it'll be 700pp at fuji, 550 RWD/FWD and 600pp AWD at eiger, daytona speedway and suzuka and an obscure race such as Z06 on N1's at london 👎

Expert PP550/FWD Suzuka East
Expert PP550/RWD Suzuka
Expert PP600/AWD High Speed Ring
Expert PP700 Fuji F (World Event)
Expert Ferrari F40 (World Event) (N3 tyres) - Eiger North
The TT's are:
450PP Fuji F
750PP Suzuka
Ferrari F40 Eiger North

yaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.

Wonder why we hardly ever get Daytona Road course? All the other tracks have been run to death!

p.s. November 2nd can't get here soon enough, in my opinion!!

:grumpy:

Wonder why we hardly ever get Daytona Road course? All the other tracks have been run to death!

p.s. November 2nd can't get here soon enough, in my opinion!!

:grumpy:

well so far, last i recall we used to get lots of TT on daytona, but barely that many race events.

750PP Suzuka TT is gonna be something for me!

Chris 👍

Thanks for posting the events Ripping!;)
550PP Suzuka should be pretty good...if you can find a race with more than 1 other competitor.:indiff:
Might end up doing some TT laps.
R*

I've only just now realised that people are cheating in the TT's with G27's and the clutch pedal 👎

I knew I wasn't legitimately 2 seconds slower around Suzuka. There was just no way. Why do people have to cheat, lie or steal every where I go? grrrrrr

I've only just now realised that people are cheating in the TT's with G27's and the clutch pedal 👎

I knew I wasn't legitimately 2 seconds slower around Suzuka. There was just no way. Why do people have to cheat, lie or steal every where I go? grrrrrr

What does the cheat involve?

Back