Online event update

• Thread starter vicheous
  • 246 comments
I want to see a pro physics race in the beginner events, nothing difficult, Fuji speedway, or Suzuka east course with low powered cars: the Integra , Lancia delta, Audi TT. Let them experience the pro physics, I'm sure they can handle it after a few laps. I also want to see Eiger Nordwand back, but I think that is more of an expert event, otherwise there will be a lot of punting in the hairpins.

So basicly I want more low-powered events with pro-physics.

And please fix the shortcut penalties, now there aren't any and people just drive through the grass, it is rediculous and totally unfair.

DO NOT LOSE THE Suzuka!!!!!!

You can keep the Suzuka, BRING BACK THE EIGER TRACK FOR ONLINE RACING!!!!! And they need to put the more online racing events for the London track for some other cars to drive on instead of letting the Ferrari F2007 keep it all to itself, but I guess Polyphony Digital don't hardly use the Eiger and the London track because these are made up tracks

Last edited:
Pro Events:
500PP Eigar
750PP Daytona Road - 10 Lap
600PP Suzuka

PLEASE :D

I second this suggestion! For the first time ever, I'd be splitting my time about evenly among the options.

550pp London , 10 Laps.
Yes trhats not bad, but I'd have it be 500pp.
TI think that the slower the track the slower the cars should be...well at least for online events, as this will help reduce the carnage and punting.;)
Cheers,
OnlineGT

Online event done : Only Fuji full restrictions added for Pro Physics, sorry but for a drifter i am, its really painfull since august 1 update :ill:

Last edited:
At least we've got a decent stock car event. I would've liked a much lower PP race to be added as well, maybe next time.

Events now...

Beginner:

Who cares

Int.Med:

Suzuka pp700
Fuji pp800
HSR Elise Tuned

Expert:

Suzuka pp750
HSR pp800
Fuji F430/GT-R/Z06
Suzuka F2007

so they kept everything exactly the way it was? and just added fuji?

I think so... and Int.med Elise one-make is new event too. Only those two are flagged with that red 'new'-sign.

All TT:s seem to be same as before update.

Expert:

Suzuka pp750
HSR pp800
Fuji F430/GT-R/Z06
Suzuka F2007

So they just added one event to the expert line-up that's a huge pile of bull, as much as I like the game the lack of a good online experience (crappy events and punters to name a few issues) has me sticking to arcade time attacks :ouch:.

This is really getting boring.. my intertest is dropping constantly... PD, what's wrong with you guys? Are you idi**s??

If they were to leave Suzuka 750 and add Fuji 750 I'd be in hog heaven :drool:

So near and yet so far. F430/GT-R/Z06, one of these cars will dominate all the others (I'm guessing the nissan) so basically we have a GT-R Fuji challenge.

And I'll bet my bum it's slowmo 600pp as well? Whoopee! We get to pony treck round Fuji in a car that you hardly even need to steer. Polyphany Digital can shampoo my crotch :grumpy:

someone said 6am (whoever started this thread) but online it says 1 am and all we have is the above mentioned 2 races which sucks i am furious. does anyone know if more races are coming to this update?

POLYPHONY DIGITAL are you listening?

no, they don´t care the community!
maybe they will tell us, for example that the international event is much more fun because its looks funny how the cars are jumping around. :grumpy:

:indiff:

Back