Online races you enjoyed

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 743 comments
Had a very enjoyable race at HSR, with a german forgot his name already, 3 laps of side by side racing! while the race before he was also im the same one as me and he was using every wall to bounce on, this race was totally clean. Also a GTP member was racing GTP_GSTAR74!

can't remember this one, I barely drive HSR though...
Hope see you(all) soon @ suzuka750/600/500.
Im back in the game now after my short holidays however 👍

I had a two-car battle tonight in expert 500pp at Suzuka tonight with a racer named ***ghost*** (sorry I forgot the full name). He(she) was driving a red Integra and I was in a white GTI. His driving was very clean. No bumping, no dangerous passing, A+++, great ebayer. Will do race again.

I also had some great races with CudaDude. One in particular, he was in a tuned vette, I as well, I may have been a bit under powered(still figuring out how to tune the damn thing), and lack of skill might have been on my part. First couple races(Zuzuka) I knew he was faster and he typically was starting behind me, so i pulled right to let him pass on the straight. On this particular race he pulled in behind me, indicating he would follow. Then, on every straight, he would bump draft, giving me momentum. At one point, I think he bumped me right inbetween two cars, so we both made the pass! He was doing this until I the lead. That was one of the coolest races and one of the coolest things a fellow racer has ever done. I've never seen that kind of team play in a race before. CudaDude leads by example of what it is to be GTP! Thanks DUUUDE!

GTP_Sjaak 600pp Suzuka

Nice to be toe to toe with a gtp racer - thanks for letting me through at the end - I was trying to punt you over the finish line cos you deserved the place but unfortunately you'd turned too far across :guilty:

Hope to see you again GG/WP

Haven't been able to enjoy a single race all day, its like playing bumper cars.

You were in the 750pp Suzuka races today so I know what you mean. The only clean races there were was when most of the pack took themselves out and we were spread out.

Online races I despised outnumber the ones I enjoy 5-1

And all this can be fixed so easily

Myself & GTP_Cobra would definately have finished our two races together 1st n 2nd in our beautifully tuned EVO X's at SUZUKA PP750. But OFFLINE in an ELISE and a FORD LM TEST CAR driver had there say . You guys know the outcome. :mad:

I've had some good races last night. Saw some GTP members on Suzuka Circuit 750pp.
Raced with GTP_Earth, and GTP_Strayed
Good racing. See you guys on more often.

I had a two-car battle tonight in expert 500pp at Suzuka tonight with a racer named ***ghost*** (sorry I forgot the full name). He(she) was driving a red Integra and I was in a white GTI. His driving was very clean. No bumping, no dangerous passing, A+++, great ebayer. Will do race again.

That was me....greyghost2. You are very good and clean too. Be pleased to race with you any time.

just had a few awesome runs with GTP_Jake and Darweeze (SP?) my apologies to darweeze I dove in to spoon a little to hard and took us both out, sorry just got a little impatient :(

Met up with "Joeinda808" don't know if he hangs here or not, but he should! Great driver. We had several clean and very competitive races.

When I say clean it doesn't mean we didn't touch doorhandles but I didn't have to clean any sand out of my shoes and neither did he! Great races man, I really enjoyed it!👍👍

Met up with "Joeinda808" don't know if he hangs here or not, but he should! Great driver. We had several clean and very competitive races.

When I say clean it doesn't mean we didn't touch doorhandles but I didn't have to clean any sand out of my shoes and neither did he! Great races man, I really enjoyed it!👍👍

Thanks gtbadboy, really great races.:) Man that Sphinx is fast too. We gotta do it again soon. I always look forward to seeing GTP_xxx in the line up.

Did you guys plan the whole black evo thing?

I also had great races with Joeinda808 in 500pp at Suzuka about 2 weeks ago. We raced like three times in a row.

Online racing slows down after midnight so we west coast guys need to depend on Hawaiian guys for late night racing.

Thanks gtbadboy, really great races.:) Man that Sphinxs is fast too. We gotta do it again soon. I always look forward to seeing GTP_xxx in the line up.

Did you guys plan the whole black evo thing?

Great to see you on here. Wasn't sure you hung out here or not.

The black evo thing is quite by accident. Kind of funny though. I think 90% of my cars are black, real life as well. :crazy:

Look forward to running with you again. This is what online is suppose to be about. Really enjoyed it. 👍

The bad news is we leave for our Summer place next week up in Maine until mid September.............no internet in the wilderness. :grumpy: So I'm getting as much racing in as I can this weekend. Hope to see you on line again soon. If not I'll be back mid September. :)

Online racing slows down after midnight so we west coast guys need to depend on Hawaiian guys for late night racing.
Had a great 500pp 1v1 race with you tonight StarFlare. I came back for a rematch, but you'd moved on.

Yesterday evening at Suzuka 750pp. Very clean races! And the lag seemed to be gone for the most part. I'm starting to get more interested in online racing :)

There were no other GTP'ers :(

Had some fun racing last nite on SUZUKA PP750, but my racing lines and driving was all over the place, lack of concentration:dopey:.

I then raced on the intermidiate SUZUKA 700, which for once I enjoyed more than the SUZUKA 750 :). There were some really good, clean and fast racers (for a refreshing change) had a couple of 1 v 1 races too, recommended them to GT PLANET.

Race some of you again soon.:)

Great races recently with GTP_finbaek in PP600 Suzuka. We had a close tussle in one of the races, he was in a Ferrari 430 and I was in an Elise 111R. I attempted a pass on him in a bit of a stupid place turning across him, he ended up tapping me into the gravel, but to his great credit he slowed down on the line to let me pass and take the win after I'd caught him up again.

I hope to race him again so I can return the favour.

Unfortunately we were both victim a few times to a few rougher drivers in those races.

Last night I had a couple of good races with Loonie_GTRP at Suzuka (PP750).
We were both using the Corvette Z06 Tuned so we were evenly matched.
Races like this make up for all the bad ones.

I hope to race more against him and others from GTRP in the future. Great fun!

I'd love to say ive had good races tonight, but i've been bashed, barged and constantly disconnected by inconsiderate clowns tonight on Suzuka PP500.

It's been terrible.

I'm new to the forums here so first of all, howdy from Canada.

After beating the online beginners 30 times last night on High Speed Ring, I finally had enough money and bought the Ferrari I needed to complete class A.

Directly afterwards, I took my newly tuned Honda Civic to Suzuka 500pp and was thoroughly beaten by a grid of 5.

I suppose I don't know how to tune at all, but it was awesome fun to have a 'competitive' race in which i wasn't smashed about the track for having an earlier breaking point than some.

I've encountered a few 'GTPers' already, here's hoping for more clean racing; I know I always try my best with my sixaxis.

Back