Pacquiao vs Mayweather Jr.

Who will win?

• Total voters
I'm on round 10 now. Same story. What I want to know is, why the hell is this fight only 12 rounds? Why not 15? Only 2 rounds left and they look like they've barely started.

Goes to show how elite the two of them are. Incredible shape.

I think this fight deserves a rematch, but, I still don't think Mayweather would be up for one. It's obvious that he neutralized Pacquiao's game. What is he going to prove in the second fight besides it just being another chance for Pacquiao?

I'm on round 10 now. Same story. What I want to know is, why the hell is this fight only 12 rounds? Why not 15?

:confused: Fights like these are always 12 rounds.

Only 2 rounds left and they look like they've barely started.

Goes to show how elite the two of them are. Incredible shape.

Maybe it's because a lot of their punches aren't connecting. Mayweather's defense is pretty good but Pacquiao's isn't all that bad, either.

I think this fight deserves a rematch, but, I still don't think Mayweather would be up for one. It's obvious that he neutralized Pacquiao's game. What is he going to prove in the second fight besides it just being another chance for Pacquiao?

If this fight is going to have a rematch, Pacquiao better have something new under his sleeve. EVERYONE who faces him is afraid of what his left hand can do, and so he needs to come up with something that would catch his opponents off guard.

Found this floating around Social Media;
floyd mayweather manny pacquiao memes young.jpg

Not sure if serious.

But if it (isnt), he surely not running arround like in God Must be Crazy on fight amrite?
Sorry, meant post fight interview.

I thought the one he did in-ring was pretty good, paid respect to Pac and didn't belittle him in any way.

Sorry, meant post fight interview.

I thought the one he did in-ring was pretty good, paid respect to Pac and didn't belittle him in any way.
He always do that. Commending his opponent after the fight. Me feels that he only trash talk to sell the fight. But its different for Pac as he spurted racists comments at him for almost 6 years.

I think boxing fans don't hate Floyd because of his perfect record, his wealth or persona but how he exploit the rules of boxing to win. I compare Floyd to a camper. Campers are annoying, disruptive, hard to kill, exploitative of the rules and boring to watch. On other hand Pacquiao is the rusher. Always taking risks that's why he's fun to watch.

I think boxing fans don't hate Floyd because of his perfect record, his wealth or persona but how he exploit the rules of boxing to win. I compare Floyd to a camper. Campers are annoying, disruptive, hard to kill, exploitative of the rules and boring to watch. On other hand Pacquiao is the rusher. Always taking risks that's why he's fun to watch.
Well duh. Who cares if he has a perfect record, wealth, or persona like that. Almost any big names in sports are like that. Would be damned if i listed a football players here.

Its the match itself, it just underwhelming. Its like the Expendables 3. It has a huge list of veterans of big names, and yet it loses to a previously lesser name Furious 7.

And then theres the fixing allegation thing, which would be a sour taste for almost anybody. But we never knew.

Well duh. Who cares if he has a perfect record, wealth, or persona like that. Almost any big names in sports are like that. Would be damned if i listed a football players here.

Its the match itself, it just underwhelming. Its like the Expendables 3. It has a huge list of veterans of big names, and yet it loses to a previously lesser name Furious 7.

And then theres the fixing allegation thing, which would be a sour taste for almost anybody. But we never knew.
Spot on.

People expected way too much of this fight. They expected Floyd to exchange with Manny. And expected Manny to out point Floyd. Which, both fighters are known to do the "opposites" of what they're expecting. The fight is so boring I pity those who bought the most expensive ticket. Its not even worth to download the fight.

"Fight of the Century". I can't believe people waited 5-6 years for this farce. Boxing would be so much more interesting if it was decided solely on KOs.
You know, like when people come to see a "Monaco Race of the Century", only to see the crashes.

So the fight wasn't great for me, Mayweather deserved it I suppose, there was a lot of hype about it and I feel It was going to struggle to back it up..

There was also an attempted lawsuit in the Tyson fight that resulted in Tyson getting DQed from the fight after biting his opponent's ear. That suit got dismissed in court. I got a feeling that this one will be also will be dismissed.

Are you seriously going to say Manny won the fight he missed so many time. TBE the best ever. 48-0 baby.
money_mayweather_crop_north.jpeg

Boxing is called the sweet science. The objective is to hit another without getting hit. Manny would never win a fight against Mayweather, he's too erratic and lacks the boxing iq of Mayweather. Watch this man's defense, best defensive boxer period.

Back