PAL: Expert Suzuka / 550PP RWD xx:00 / :20 / :40

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 743 comments
  • 54,237 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did new personal best with rx7, 2.17.673, and a couples other 2.17's lap, but you were behind me all the time fuzzy! And you got me in the end, great driving:tup:

Yeah we had two races, and both were close finishes. :)
 
On at xx00.
 
Thanks for the races! Very fun:) Good battle with hyperuk, jack and racerlp:tup:

No problem, mate. Always fun to race with you. Altough I only got used to the RX7 after you were offline :ouch:

In my last race I did a 2'17.7 fastest lap, but my T1 on the next lap was 0.3 sec faster, so still room for improvement :)
 
Heli-Eric/Twisty-bits and I had some GREAT runs this weekend. Became a strategy session, as neither of us could shake the other. Ran my best time ever in the Clio chasing him, 2:15.1. I looked up at the time and did a double take! It was funny that the two laps prior, I was bumping him down the straights, trying to get us into the 15's, and then when I stop doing that, we/I get there anyway. Still have no idea how I pulled that time off. I typically run low to mid 16's with a 17 or two thrown in.

Anyway, was great racing with you Twisty. Must do it again.
 
Its a punter free zone tonight if anyone wants to race
 
Count me in, I'll race tonight. What time?
 
Going to be trying this out tonight. 👍
 
pffft.. R-tyres.. what's the fun in that?
 
Joining @ 20 👍
 
pffft.. R-tyres.. what's the fun in that?

If it isn't fun for you then don't post in here.

Elitist tripe. :rolleyes:

Bye.
 
Last edited:
In at .40. 👍
 
Yeah, sorry about that.. it was rather crowded out there.
 
Coming in at .20, in Honda NSX.

Taking a little break. I'll be back later on.
 
Last edited:
Im going to do some testing in TVR on S3 tyres
 
Sorry for the bad start guys @00. :guilty:
 
Didnt seem like you had one!? First time in the Tii racing tonight! Lovely to drive but isnt as fast as the cilo!
 
I foolishly pulled to the right and didn't realise the BMW was there. :guilty:

Yes, the Clio is a bit too easy in this event.
 
Thanks for the good racing tonight mad94d and ripping_silk (at least for those laps when I wasnt going off with the NSX)
 
Thanks for the good racing tonight mad94d and ripping_silk (at least for those laps when I wasnt going off with the NSX)

Thanks to you to Animera. Also thanks to ripping_silk. Nice close racing guys. 👍

The NSX is a difficult car to drive, but I think we handled it well.
 
I'm in at .00. Very small grid numbers these last few days.
 
Thanks to you to Animera. Also thanks to ripping_silk. Nice close racing guys. 👍
The NSX is a difficult car to drive, but I think we handled it well.
And thanks to you guys too. Shame i couldn't stay for more than a couple. I will try again tonight for a while. Strange you say its difficult to drive though mad94d, i found it easy mostly, but then the setup i'm using may be 'dumbing' it down a little. I will try and liven it up a bit perhaps. Were you guys on s2's? Was s3's myself. Its a happy little car though, the NSX, it seems to be laughing with glee as you punt it around. At least that was the impression it gave me! :-) i'm ok, seriously, i'm ok! . . . ripping
 
And thanks to you guys too. Shame i couldn't stay for more than a couple. I will try again tonight for a while. Strange you say its difficult to drive though mad94d, i found it easy mostly, but then the setup i'm using may be 'dumbing' it down a little. I will try and liven it up a bit perhaps. Were you guys on s2's? Was s3's myself. Its a happy little car though, the NSX, it seems to be laughing with glee as you punt it around. At least that was the impression it gave me! :-) i'm ok, seriously, i'm ok! . . . ripping

I'm running it on S3's as well. Just haven't really driven it much and haven't got a very good tune. I'm always a bit too keen on the go fast pedal in this car, which causes me to be slower. obviously. :lol: Maybe when I come back in the next two weeks i'll concentrate on it a bit more.
 
What an improvement Calcifer. We've gone from racing for last place in the F430's to racing for 2nd place today. 👍 And thanks to GTRP_Hugo for being such a sportsman and slowing down to make a race of it.
 
sorry JackStanley...my bad mate...:)



spyrrari.




Timo,want to join us??....
 
The Tii is too slow for this, or i am. When i loose the group there no way i can get back. Sorry for the start Hugo, someone painted my right mirror black, i couldnt help it.
 
My RX-8 seems to do reasonably, scoring 4th and 6th spot..

edit: good racing, Sjaak!
 
Last edited:
NSX + Suzuka = Amazing!

Love this combo. Shame you span Fuzzy.
 
NSX + Suzuka = Amazing!

Love this combo. Shame you span Fuzzy.

Yeah messed up big time. :ouch: Hopefully better luck at :40. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back