PAL Suzuka 750PP XX.00 XX.30

• Thread starter TiZzla
  • 249 comments
I've always found Zabeu to be one of the cleanest, fastest, most respectful drivers out there. A few of the people coming here and racing with prestigious tags could learn a thing or two from someone like him.

I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding 👍

All the best
Maz

Amen to that! I have always looked at Zabeu as one of the best out there;)

Going for one more xx00.
Tizzla: Please wait next time.. (degner 2) although I braked early

Amen to that! I have always looked at Zabeu as one of the best out there;)

Going for one more xx00.
Tizzla: Please wait next time.. (degner 2) although I braked early

sorry man, this lag is a joke

Im not even sure when you are talking about

Horde, our dispute does not belong here - the forum rules are quite clear on that. But seeing you continue to badmouth me in public leaves me no option but to reply here.

During our last few races prior to this incident, I actually thought to myself, "cool, he's really quick in that car, and even better, it looks like he's learned how to be a clean driver too while I was away from GT". But then you had to ruin it completely.

First, you deliberately blocked my pass on the back straight. After I managed to overtake you despite your blocking, you tried to ram me off the road by hitting my rear full-on as I braked into turn one.

I should not have stooped to this level, but I was absolutely infuriated by your lack of respect, style and plain track manners, and repaid the ramming favour.

I demand an apology for this public badmouthing, Horde, and I really wish you'd start respecting other drivers. I don't expect us to become friends but if you cannot at least respect those you do not love you are a fool.

I was just explaining to Synwraith! I didnt tried to bump you! If you remember well, you were the one that braked early, but thats not a problem coz we got "ghosted", so nobody ramed anyone on turn 1. I respect the ones who respect me, and you actually didnt! Has i explained, i was opening to let you pass, but things didnt go well when you went the same way i did! All the bumps you did after the incident were respectfull?! 5 or 6 bumps in a row! Dont think so! I will not take back my words, but yes was a wrong attitude! Style you say?? LOL! Im sorry but after that attitude, you dont have any right to talk about respect or Style! And that little incident doesnt give you any rights what so ever! Just after those bumps you lost all the reason you might have had before! All good!

Regards,

Horde

Last edited:
Cut the banter guys, put simply, lag in this event has been horrible lately, and either human reactions + car ability isn't good enough to avoid lag collisions, or the other driver won't even have experienced contact- at these speeds it's quite easy to think they ran off themselves. If the lag was non-existent in your race, then get lost in the world of private messages.

Thanks for speaking up for me, Maz and Volcano! :cheers:

Horde, there's no point in pursuing this discussion any further if all you can offer is lies - I will not let you drag me down to your level another time.

I see everything is still nicely going on here!

I kicked my Wife and Kid away, so I could invite two friends to my place having 'few' beers and do some GT-racing over the night. Another bud brings his equipments too, so we have 2 cars on the track. He is is Div.1-level, but another maybe little rusty from times of GT4.

Hope to see you on the battlefield. We start about 18 GMT, and continue till we drop...

ps. beware, you never know when youre on candid-cam!

pss. I will use my 'secret-account' :lol:

Last edited:

Well since you seldom meet finnish racers online and the ones that are really quick are named Timpaq, JvM and Failing Finn apart from your own tag it probably won't be that difficult to identify a new finn driver with Division 1 speed.

i have experience lagged races aswell, my sugestion for that is, keep a little bit distance from the guy infront of you, especially in the esses, cause if you guys touch there, one of you will end up in the gravel.

Ill be on at 30

Chris

I've always found Zabeu to be one of the cleanest, fastest, most respectful drivers out there. A few of the people coming here and racing with prestigious tags could learn a thing or two from someone like him.

I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding 👍

All the best
Maz

+1

I see everything is still nicely going on here!

I kicked my Wife and Kid away, so I could invite two friends to my place having 'few' beers and do some GT-racing over the night. Another bud brings his equipments too, so we have 2 cars on the track. He is is Div.1-level, but another maybe little rusty from times of GT4.

Hope to see you on the battlefield. We start about 18 GMT, and continue till we drop...

ps. beware, you never know when youre on candid-cam!

Nice that you make a short break from IRacing mr. C. Really hope to see you tonight. Comming online for a few about 23.00 your time.

Cut the banter guys, put simply, lag in this event has been horrible lately, and either human reactions + car ability isn't good enough to avoid lag collisions, or the other driver won't even have experienced contact- at these speeds it's quite easy to think they ran off themselves. If the lag was non-existent in your race, then get lost in the world of private messages.

+1

and thats enough to explain the touchs.. just give a bit more space between the cars in braking points 👍

Thanks for speaking up for me, Maz and Volcano! :cheers:

Horde, there's no point in pursuing this discussion any further if all you can offer is lies - I will not let you drag me down to your level another time.

LOOOL my level?! Lies?! People at this forum seem to protect the ones they look up to just because their faster! My statments had not a single lie, but ok! Enough said!

I really dont get the why are tagged drivers punting me off the track through the esses and then dont even wait for me:grumpy:. I drive the Mines BNR34 wich is not the fastest in sector 1, I'm going as fast as I can with this car and there are drivers who are actualy on my PSN friends list that just punt me of so they can catch the Vette infront of me :banghead:

Just becouse my car is 1 sec slower than the Vette doesnt mean I can just get my behind beat up.
So please if you cant pass me cleanly, wait for the straight.

LOOOL my level?! Lies?! People at this forum seem to protect the ones they look up to just because their faster! My statments had not a single lie, but ok! Enough said!

Horde you are fast as well. Respect also comes from knowing when to let go 👍

Let's get back to enjoying the 5 mins of pleasure PD have given us with 750PP, it may not last.

All the best
Maz

What like they everyone looks up to and protects Holl01? :sly:

I respect Zabau for his clean and fast racing, I haven't raced Zabau for a long time (I don't play GT5P often), but I remember (spec II) when it was 600PP at Suzuka and there were many fast and clean races in the NSX-R, Truth123, Timpaqq and Zabau was another one. Unfortunately I wasn't quite as quick as them the the NSX though.

I do remember on the odd occasion I kept up with them that I could drive side by side with them in a corner knowing that they wouldn't knock me off the track, I don't trust many non-tagged racers to do that but I trust Zabau.

I think this is a lag induced mis-understanding.

just let it be horde and think of it as a misunderstanding between you 2.
Zabau doesnt speak much but when he does there is a very good reason for it.
See you guys later on tonight.

So boring racing those gtlm's, even with a bad driver its hard to get through! most of them is drifting around :rolleyes:

Back later tonight...

I really dont get the why are tagged drivers punting me off the track through the esses and then dont even wait for me:grumpy:. I drive the Mines BNR34 wich is not the fastest in sector 1, I'm going as fast as I can with this car and there are drivers who are actualy on my PSN friends list that just punt me of so they can catch the Vette infront of me :banghead:

Just becouse my car is 1 sec slower than the Vette doesnt mean I can just get my behind beat up.
So please if you cant pass me cleanly, wait for the straight.

Well said bro! +1:grumpy:

PASM, you was sometimes laggy, also in the moment where Racer got off.
are you downloading something?

yeah, you were a bit laggy. Also, you were host when I had a great fight for the win with undutchable couple of races ago and the race was quite laggy aswell.
When I tried overtaking him in turn 1 for the first time, he went off, probably because I hit him because of the lag :ouch:. Sorry for that.

Anyway, I'm done for today. Had some very good races! Thanks guys 👍
Also I'd like to add I raced a spanish guy I hadn't raced before, num11714. Very fast and clean driver 👍.
And nice to see Zabeu back on track aswell :cheers:

num11714 is also a member from GTros / Sutil. yes, fast and clean racer. 👍

i´m also off for today. :cheers:

And a good friend:)👍! Fastest Elise i ever seen too!

EDIT: if you think his fast in GRIP driving, you gotta see him DRIFT :lol: we had nice sessions! easier with pad but crazy with his G25! Toivonon bud, we gotta meet for a 3 way session :D!

Last edited:
Im done for the night.
Had a amazing race with zabeu and a gtrp driver (sorry dont remember your name). both in gtlm so there are defently someone out there who can drive smoth with that car :lol:
Good to have you back zabeu! :cheers:

yeah, you were a bit laggy. Also, you were host when I had a great fight for the win with undutchable couple of races ago and the race was quite laggy aswell.
When I tried overtaking him in turn 1 for the first time, he went off, probably because I hit him because of the lag :ouch:. Sorry for that.

The score is 1-1, Stijn ;) I made you go off because of the lag too once that race... :ouch: Despite the lag we had a great fight 👍

Some superb races again tonight, especially with Prudentbear and Zabeu. Thanks guys! Off to bed now :)

Back