Patch 1.05 fixes not listed on official change log

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 11 comments
  • 1,197 views
I'm not getting any paints. Got 7 museum cards today but I've yet to get paint chips...

Is it a random thing? Maybe it depends on your lvl? I'm lvl 22 btw.
 
I'll have to try my Fanatec PWT with the X2010 again. When I was using it during the special event I had to turn my FFB to 0 or it was just undrivable.
 
I didn't think I was getting the paint either because I wasn't getting notified, but I counted tonight before and after midnight and sure enough I had 5 more paints at 12:01.

Take a quick count to double check if you are getting them or not.

Cheers!
 
I didn't think I was getting the paint either because I wasn't getting notified, but I counted tonight before and after midnight and sure enough I had 5 more paints at 12:01.

Take a quick count to double check if you are getting them or not.

Cheers!

Hmm I'll do that. 1 hr and 9 mins to go.
 
I had 140 paints, went and bought a car at 11:59 with a new paint chip, went back to the GTLife menu and got 8 museum cards and when I did my paint count it said 149. So I definitely got 8 paint chips. :)
 
So glad they fixed the little things, especially the NSX taillight deal:tup:

Great job PD for not ignoring little goof ups!:)
 
From what I've seen around the board, only PAL games get the paint bonuses
 
Nope. I made a new user and it got the paint. USA



Also I just received the logon cards and I did get the paint but without a notification
 
Last edited:
North America just isn't getting the proper notification. I've gotten some really good ones to. It also seems to increase by 1 every day. I recieved 7 today.
 
Back