Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,457 comments
It's not his.
True
He's just holding for someone else until they get back
In this case, when the camera man put down the phone. :P
Thank you. :)
@kolio looks transported straight from 2005. All that's missing is straightened hair and some Xs on his knuckles. :P
Exactly what I was going for. :D My friends at school wanted me to do this. It was way out of my comfort zone, but I was able to do it with their support and had a really great day. It has opened a new side of me that I did not know existed. What would I do without my friends :confused:

You'll never get my hat :P
Can I have a ride on your horse then?
Mullet?

You did say back in the '80's. :lol:
Not the slightest trace of a mullet, just heavy metal headbanger style.
Sometimes in a ponytail & at its longest, belt level. A proper pain in the ass in summer & got chopped when it became difficult to put on my pants without flipping it forward.

Is he a self loathing Emo...
snapchat-12571859011-jpg.640797

Or a hate filled Goth? ...
What? Did somebody say something?
snapchat-17411929321-jpg.640947

That is the real question.

I'm more of a Marlboro guy myself.
I couldn't even tell you what kind I was holding. Bright blue box with two big letters. That is all I know :lol:
TB
Because black jeans and a white shirt is soooo far out there? :odd:
For me, yes. I was terrified to walk into my astronomy class in which I sit by myself and do not talk to anybody. I was one of the last people to get to class and they all stared at at me like "Who the 🤬 is this guy walking in?" and a couple people even laughed. It kind of hurt, you know? After that was over though, the insecurities went out the window. And now it would not be soooo far out there.

You guys are that desperate to see a bit of skin that you'll settle for me in a dress? Wow. :lol:

TB
You guys are that desperate to see a bit of skin that you'll settle for me in a dress? Wow. :lol:

Come on dude, you've been on this site for how long and you've only just realised how desperate people are here?

Back