Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
I did a thing.

D--xXoJUIAIalYw

I went swimming for the first time in 4 years today and gosh was I happy about!!! ^-^

It's also less than 2 months till surgery so I've been counting down the days lol
IMG_20190721_161031697.jpg

12420447-C3CA-4ECB-93B1-02D9B2D6E986.jpeg

Today was a good day. Yes I took a photo of a Polaroid. My other half has been making her little hobby a thing and I’m glad because these polaroids will likely outlast their digital formatting. Plus I like slapping them on my fridge.

Third to the right since I haven’t posted here in a long while.

@ImaRobot I've seen some sh—stuff in my day, like people taking pictures of their monitor and things like that when there's easily-obtainable screen cap software (yes, it still bothers me and always will :lol: ), but a picture...of a picture!?

Banned. You're so banned. Then I'm going to lift the ban and do it again.

@ImaRobot I've seen some sh—stuff in my day, like people taking pictures of their monitor and things like that when there's easily-obtainable screen cap software (yes, it still bothers me and always will :lol: ), but a picture...of a picture!?

Banned. You're so banned. Then I'm going to lift the ban and do it again.
The other half took too long fidgeting with the Polaroid camera so I was over it. I’m not much on pictures so when my smile is held for too long it just feels unnatural, so that ended up being the only photo :lol:.

This confuses me. Third from the right, I understand but third to the right.
Starting from the left and counting to the right. I suppose "third from the left" or "second to last" (dependent on which end you interpret "last" to be) would mean the same thing.

Basically the person holding the cake/in the white shirt.

Back