Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,457 comments
lol mate.. how much kg is that?
I managed military press 80 kg last month which is my personal best *facepalm
79kg BW..

Thats 60kg.

Military press is by far my favorite and best lift, I do 105kg very easily.
Things I found to make all the difference: make sure to stick out your chest as far as you can before you press, and don't press with the bar already floating in the air, let the bar sit firmly on your chest, lean slightly back then press it in one motion.

Thats 60kg.

Military press is by far my favorite and best lift, I do 105kg very easily.
Just make sure to stick out your chest as far as you can before you press, and don't press with the bar already floating in the air, let the bar sit firmly on your chest, then press it.

haha that's crazy.. it's one of my worst lifts tho.. I was actually proud of 80 press lol Thanks for the tips, I'll try to improve my technique. If I manage 85 Ill make a vid :)

haha that's crazy.. it's one of my worst lifts tho.. I was actually proud of 80 press lol Thanks for the tips, I'll try to improve my technique. If I manage 85 Ill make a vid :)
Maybe you're not leaning enough, if you have a strong core you can lean back a little without hurting your spine - doing pause & box front squats has vastly improved my ability to do that safely, I can totally recommend it for better overhead strength-

Maybe you're not leaning enough, if you have a strong core you can lean back a little without hurting your spine - doing pause & box front squats has vastly improved my ability to do that safely, I can totally recommend it for better overhead strength-

I'll try box front squats. I'm tired of normal squats anyway. Don't think I can lean more than I currently do tho. My core is pretty strong I'd say but my lower back is a mess so I'm more careful with most exercises than I used to be. Thanks again :) But also we can't compare our lifting weights.. from my perspective you are insanely strong (also probably much taller than me) while I still try to maintain kind of surfer type body lol

Isolation, is not good for me

IMG_0077.JPG

Sorry not sorry about the nip. I haven't worn shirts at home for the best part of 6 years, or at least since living in an inferno of a country.

I'm not sure! I'm 184cm. Remember, one of the best weightlifters ever was Ed Coan, that dude was 168cm! :dopey:

wow mate, than you really are huge regarding muscle mass.. respect.. I couldn't genetically and naturally pass 85 or 90 kg's(well not without getting fat af) .. Still you are little bit taller, I claim to be 183 when lying haha in reality is more like 181.. which is equivalent to midget in Croatia :lol:

I don't mind embracing my multiple chins. I actually quite like this picture of myself. Im usually pretty self conscious. A smile can do a lot I guess.

20200425_135900.jpg

Back