Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Just popping my head into say hi. It's been a while, I see plenty of familiar faces still here.

Here's a pic of me test fitting stormtrooper armour yesterday.

qruv.jpg

Syntax: Nice armor! I'm not sure the Galactic Empire would tolerate a beard like that - all a bit too Jedi, if you ask me. ;)

Pako: Another great shot. You haven't posted the one after that where you discovered the lake is only 2 feet deep...

Last edited:
From that angle you look like a young Jim Carrey.

This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

Pako: Another great shot. You haven't posted the one after that where you discovered the lake is only 2 feet deep...

....but I have. Just look up Blood Red Meat Phlap. :D

@Boffin, another freeze frame action shot, NICE! 👍

Got my outfit ready for a wedding (not mine :P) in a couple of weeks, don't know why I have such a gormless expression on my face either.

Got my outfit ready for a wedding (not mine :P) in a couple of weeks, don't know why I have such a gormless expression on my face either.

Have you been told that you look somewhat like Sebastian Vettel :embarrassed:?

Me on my last mountain climbing and camping trip. That backpack weighed a whooping 40 lbs / 18 kg and I had to drag it up to 12000 ft / 3600m mountains. :scared:

mt6moi_zps9516eaca.jpg

That's a banjo.

It's a cello banjo. No, I'm being serious.

Nice setup, TB, although I'm a little concerned about your glowing belly.

Looking good CICO, you look a lot better than I do when I'm in Ibiza ;)

Michael, did you find the only flat piece of ground to stand on for that photo? Or was that where the helicopter dropped you off for your mission? :P

Back