[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
I thought it'd be legit question :) Actually have no idea if'd help us get an extra point though :P Zii secretly calculated and decided uh-uh. :P ha
Maybe haha j/k or am I?

In all seriousness though it was a good question and we are looking into it for future seasons as to make the team championship more than just the twos totals but how they do as a team each night.

My problem with one makes is, if you don't get the chemistry with the chosen car the whole season is garbage.
Just like us racers, all cars are different, even within the same car class some machines work for you and some just don't and that's another value you add to your racing experience, find the one vehicle that goes along with your driving characteristics, with the way you brake, that takes your inputs smoothly.
A good car choice is just as important as a balanced set up or a sharp pit strategy.
One make worked well at the zer05ive thing on sundays because it wasn't season based and every event was 3 sets of a few laps races so if the car on combo 1 wasn't good for you, the one on combo 2 or 3 would probably be more into your ways.

Do you have something more sprint race-based in mind if Assetto Corsa ever makes Private Lobbies or if the ones in PCars can do what you want?

Missed it by 2 🤬 points :banghead:
Thanks for being a great teammate @vovik05 ,we gave it a good shot.

Yeah, of course I wish I could figure out the car sooner, but that's the way the cookie goes ha. Good shot for sure :)

@irmopars good championship win. Always awesome to compete with ya. And very good and fun racing with everyone else too.

Congrats @irmopars! Thanks for helping me figure out the car setup @ONESPACE and testing it together with you guys (and @HazardLvL4) was great. Hopefully we'll be able to do it the same way next season also! :cheers:

Commentators curse on vovick race 1 13 mins left. Haha
"I think he will hold on to his position" fallen says "and as we say that vovick spins" lol

If this isn't video proof of commentators curse if I've ever seen it.

Last edited:
Ahhh thanks, I knew about this but seemingly forgot =/

Are you referring to the scoring spreadsheet? If so, it does not update. Meaning you can't go to the file I uploaded a couple days ago and see it with the most current data. Just FYI.

Are you referring to the scoring spreadsheet? If so, it does not update. Meaning you can't go to the file I uploaded a couple days ago and see it with the most current data. Just FYI.
No, I was talking about the up coming race. Totally forgot about it.

Thanks for the awesome season of racing guys, as well as the great job the broadcasters did.
I had some crazy close finishes and a great last lap with OneSpace.

Looking forward to another great season of racing!

Last edited:
IMG_0605.JPG
IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0609.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG

Packages are ready to send.

Back