[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,730 views
I think it's above and beyond! Very cool addition to the series.
Unfortunately I cannot do this every season. Unless someone else jumps in. (Which may be in the works)
I may continue certificates though.
 
Unfortunately I cannot do this every season. Unless someone else jumps in. (Which may be in the works)
I may continue certificates though.
I may not be able to go to that extreme but I do have something cool in mind :cheers:
 
Where the heck is all the smack talking?
 
You guys are so terrible that I decided not to race because it was obvious I was already gonna win;)
 
Very disappointing turnout for the All Star race last night,this league is better than that
 
Six. Then Racer had a problem and Zii disconnected.

FYI @Zii1993 & @Alex ONeill Viewership was considerably lower last night as well. Ill be bold and honest here. I don't see a ton of value in the All Star Race.
Me and @ONESPACE had a heck of a race regardless.
But yeah, I wish more people would show up. I suppose we've never done a confirmation before the race, so that could've contributed to that possibly? I'm not sure what the deal is, at the beginning of the season it seems like there are enough people to do 2 rooms but by the allstar race only 6 people show up.
I don't necessarily think allstar race is a bad thing, but it just doesn't seem to be put priority on. I think past champions and race winners could be invited to the even if they're not part of the current season. Just a thought. That's the way Grimm used to do it back in RCS days.
 
Sorry to hear about the small turn out, if I had known so few were going to attend I would have raced.
 
@vovik05 Yeah, that was a fantastic battle to watch. You guys looked totally pro. It was great stuff!
 
My vote is in.

The Audi is all around good.
Con: 2 paint jobs

Mustang: kinda wants to plow in corners, but also does NOT want to snap around on you.
Pro: about 10 paint jobs to pick from
 
Hey guys, sorry to see such a poor turn out. I would like to return but, the damage setting scares me away. Very seldom do I finish any race without one or more mishaps messing up my night, especially in that Killer Corvette..... Ain't got time fo dat. Ya, I suck, so what.
Get Consistant Bro
In my very limited and ignorable opinion, you should be finding guys who can compete with the same two or three constant winners. Pits could be presented as an elite league to draw the best Pcars racers out there, not just from Snail. Throw some invites to the best racers from other leagues and get them involved. This won't help me to join again, but if the league grows the way it could, I'll be proud to have been here at the start.
I love the broadcasts, the guys have gotten so much better, but the actual racing is boring to watch with only a few battles mixed in with a lot of guys just turning laps by themselves.
I really enjoyed watchin Jax compete with the big boys, way to go buddy.
 
Back