I thought it'd be legit questionNice try!
Maybe haha j/k or am I?I thought it'd be legit questionActually have no idea if'd help us get an extra point though
Zii secretly calculated and decided uh-uh.
ha
Do you have something more sprint race-based in mind if Assetto Corsa ever makes Private Lobbies or if the ones in PCars can do what you want?
@irmopars good championship win. Always awesome to compete with ya. And very good and fun racing with everyone else too.
Great racing and broadcast! I'd like to officially sign up for next season.
GTPlanet ID: TheFilapino
PSN ID: TheFilapino
Will we be racing this week or is it an off week?
All Star Race
3.22.17 - Le Circuit Bugatti
10:00 x2 Time Progression
Weather - Clear
Ahhh thanks, I knew about this but seemingly forgot =/
No, I was talking about the up coming race. Totally forgot about it.Are you referring to the scoring spreadsheet? If so, it does not update. Meaning you can't go to the file I uploaded a couple days ago and see it with the most current data. Just FYI.
Ahh, yes. One more bout in the Vette.
YesIs the all star race on the Corvette?