[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,735 views
If racer is confirmed which I will know shortly that should fill the room if not then we will have 14 which will work for commentary.
 
Sorry Gents, just got paged out, need to cancel. Good luck to all.
 
Sorry for late notice. Family first, watching grand kids tonight.

sorry partner.
 
Rule proposal 178000...can we reset room before qualifying so we can get a fresh track with brake markers etc?
 
Provisional Final Points Standings

Final points tables and podiums will be posted after IR period is over.

1. Mopar-181
2. Onespace-176
3. JoeW-152
4. Vovik-144
5. Hazard-130
6. Adrenalin-118
7. SGETI-110
8. Zii-98
9. Racer-97
10. USER-95
11. Jake-85
12. Jaxon-83
13. Von SS-52
14. Trucker-42
15. Schmiggz-39
16. Lobban-27
17. Filapino-23
18. Aero-22
19. Cheezz-14
20. TomMang-10
21. Harley (Apex)-5

TEAMS
Get Good Bro Racing-Hazard & Zii-228
Phoenix Racing-Vovik & Jax-227
Team Xtreme-Mopar & Trucker-223
PRISM Engineering-SGETI & Racer-207
Cheezz & Adrenalin-132
Shake & Bake-Bear & Jake-85
Come From Behind Racing-Lobban & Aero-49
 
Provisional Final Points Standings

Final points tables and podiums will be posted after IR period is over.

1. Mopar-181
2. Onespace-176
3. JoeW-152
4. Vovik-144
5. Hazard-130
6. Adrenalin-118
7. SGETI-110
8. Zii-98
9. Racer-97
10. USER-95
11. Jake-85
12. Jaxon-83
13. Von SS-52
14. Trucker-42
15. Schmiggz-39
16. Lobban-27
17. Filapino-23
18. Aero-22
19. Cheezz-14
20. TomMang-10
21. Harley (Apex)-5

TEAMS
Get Good Bro Racing-Hazard & Zii-228
Phoenix Racing-Vovik & Jax-227
Team Xtreme-Mopar & Trucker-223
PRISM Engineering-SGETI & Racer-207
Cheezz & Adrenalin-132
Shake & Bake-Bear & Jake-85
Come From Behind Racing-Lobban & Aero-49

Thanks for counting these, Steve!

So, do best team results count per night or it goes by the worst individual night that is dropped and then points for individual best 4 are combined to decide the team winners? As in, if I had a night that is dropped individually but that night we've scored more points as a team than another night? It's still early and words are hard, you understand what I'm trying to ask?
 
I would hope that by now you would be suspicious that Sony is targeting you as often as this happens to you.
I get your sarcasm but it wasn't Sony. My son turn on his PS4 and my account was on there so it turned off on mine.
You should be relieved cuzI was going after you
 
I get your sarcasm but it wasn't Sony. My son turn on his PS4 and my account was on there so it turned off on mine.
You should be relieved cuzI was going after you
After I passed you like you were standing still? I did feel a little pressure when I saw the gap go from 10 secs to 9.5 secs but then I realized it was because I made mistake while admiring the tremendous gap I had on you ;)
 
After I passed you like you were standing still? I did feel a little pressure when I saw the gap go from 10 secs to 9.5 secs but then I realized it was because I made mistake while admiring the tremendous gap I had on you ;)
Oh! So I guess this time your Internet connection was not playing weird tricks on your overall pace like the last time :sly:
 
Thanks for counting these, Steve!

So, do best team results count per night or it goes by the worst individual night that is dropped and then points for individual best 4 are combined to decide the team winners? As in, if I had a night that is dropped individually but that night we've scored more points as a team than another night? It's still early and words are hard, you understand what I'm trying to ask?
Yes, if you raced all five rounds like you and Jax did, then both of your worst night results are deducted from team scores as well. As long as Hazard and Z behaved last night, you'll have to suffer that one point loss, lol. And also as long as I did the math correct ;)
 
Yes, if you raced all five rounds like you and Jax did, then both of your worst night results are deducted from team scores as well. As long as Hazard and Z behaved last night, you'll have to suffer that one point loss, lol. And also as long as I did the math correct ;)
Ok, so for example if "as a team" we've score more points on one of the nights however individually one of us had to drop that night for driver's points we don't get to use that night towards team championship? Maybe that's the best way to word it :p And yeah, what the heck is up with these 1 pt loses :p ha (Redo the math Steve :pPPPPPPP):lol:
 
Ok, so for example if "as a team" we've score more points on one of the nights however individually one of us had to drop that night for driver's points we don't get to use that night towards team championship? Maybe that's the best way to word it :p And yeah, what the heck is up with these 1 pt loses :p ha (Redo the math Steve :pPPPPPPP):lol:
Nice try!
 
It is the driver total added up. So your worst night is dropped for driver championships then added for teams.
 
Oh! So I guess this time your Internet connection was not playing weird tricks on your overall pace like the last time :sly:
Yes but race two there were some connection issues. Sometimes when there is a bad connection my wheel will make a bad vibration in all the corners until the room is reset. Had to deal with that for the entire second race.

But stuck with it managed another 4th :)
 
Gettin warm up in here...popcorn is poppin

0390e3e9788b24e3887b73f6ee188a48d850ff57d1124d6d36b5075b0fa07c4c_1.jpg
 
Joe's (dumb) remarks don't affect me one bit. I race with him for almost 6 years and he always have been this annoying :crazy:
But by some weird reason he can also be a great guy and I just give credit to the great guy
:cheers:
 
Back