[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,713 views
Unfortunately the local track closed down last year

B5M buggy.jpg
 
Lessen giving me a little airtime :) I've got the slow and steady reputation apparently :). I just keep plugging away...

I don't think "slow" would've been used. You had a good, fast pace with great consistency.
 
Any sizzling bacon we can discuss to reach a new TOPP?
 
I've watched a couple videos on cooking bacon in a car. Not sure if I'd trust eating it. Hahaha
 
I'm opening a room if anyone wants in. Msg me on PSN

It's a public room as well so if your not on my friends like you can see/join also. Mighty_Mopar is my i.d.
 
Last edited:
Well just watched Logan and this is what I liked. Lots of blood (makes sense with claws and all) had some humor, and had a good ending.
 
Maybe I should wait and put results under Z's TOPP.
14 to go.
 
BTW, for the mathematically challenged, Report#3600 will be the last one on this page, if anybody other than Z post's after that, they will be disqualified from next weeks points, :D
13 to go.
 
I dont need any of your help , I can DQ myself . :yuck::lol:
Let's try not to do that again this week, we need you in there!

Also, if you have a spin/contact in turn 1, lap 1, why quit so soon? You've got 43 minutes to make up ground and possibly pass others who make mistakes. Since it's the start of the race you actually have about 7-10 minutes of open track to lay down fast laps to catch up. For most everyone else their laps are going to be SECONDS slower, fighting with the traffic around them.

Never give up, never surrender! (Galaxy Quest)
 
Well the problem is you have an entire half of the race to drive around with a beat up car. Which is a frustrating task depending on what's broken on the car. The full damage setting can just ruin your whole outlook on the night.

With that said...I decided to soldier on after getting caught up in two other cars that crashed together directly in front of me and my right front was damaged and my aero was at 25%. I was 4-5 secs a lap slower than usual but I just drove conservative until I could pit at mid race. Tried to be consistent the 2nd half and managed a 3rd place.

If my car was damaged so badly that it couldn't handle then I might have packed it up. But at least drive it for a few corners to see how it feels before bailing.
 
Canadian bacon is just ham if you ask me.

Lol, in Canada we call bacon , bacon. And we call the American "canadian bacon" ham, soooo this canadian bacon phrase is lost on me.

We refer to that "ham" as Back Bacon here. As a Brit, I will have to say that back bacon originated there!

IMG_0422.JPG
 
How's that new man cave room coming along?

If by "man cave room" you mean "kitchen island and cabinetry", it's moving along...

If you mean something else... well, yeah... not so much.
 
Back