[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,720 views
I'm confirming my presence in the KOQ for tomorrow... almost 3 seconds slower than Mopar :lol:
@Zii1993 where can I find the taken liveries to choose one of the available
 
I'm confirming my presence in the KOQ for tomorrow... almost 3 seconds slower than Mopar :lol:
Hey we are basically in the same boat:)
Also I confirm
 
I'm confirming my presence in the KOQ for tomorrow... almost 3 seconds slower than Mopar :lol:
@Zii1993 where can I find the taken liveries to choose one of the available
Hey now, @ONESPACE has been faster then me all week so far. I'm still working out the bugs on the setup......then we'll see:rolleyes:
 
I confirm for race.

Wish I could've stay on longer last night. The 43's are so close. I'm just using soft tires. Awesome lap with mediumS SGETI.
 
I'm just running the same setup as last week except changed final drive gearing.

Tire wear is going to be even harder to manage this week than usual. So many fast corners that eat tires.
 
Guy's,
I put the conformation list together on Tuesday mornings and it will be posted by 10 am est. Just to forewarn you, I'm not really on the lookout for any confirmations before the post so I might miss you if you do that. Glad to see the enthusiasm though!
 
Last edited:
Guy's,
I put the conformation list together on Tuesday mornings and it will be posted by 10 am. Just to forewarn you, I'm not really on the lookout for any confirmations before the post so I might miss you if you do that. Glad to see the enthusiasm though!
Gotcha, I just knew it was Tuesday mornings so I was trying get it in. Thinking ahead
 
That's like yelling out I ran a 1'42.xxx

Fixed it for ya :sly:

I know what your saying Joe, but when you know somethings coming every week...just excited to race.
 
SEASON 6 ROUND 4
Confirmation List


CATALUNYA GP
12:00 x2 Time progression
Weather - Clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

Catalunya GP_zpsmm92m2zj.jpg




​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Catalunya GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. Mopar-Confirmed
2. ONESPACE-Confirmed
3. JoeW-Confirmed

4. Adrnlinplease-Not racing this week
5. Vovik-Confirmed
6. SGETI-Confirmed
7. Hazard-Confirmed
8. USER-Confirmed

9. @racer420
10. Jax-Confirmed

Zii-Confirmed
Jakedog-Confirmed
Schmiggz-Confirmed

Mike Lobban-KOQ only
Aero-KOQ only
SAMHAIN-KOQ only
DP-KOQ only
VonSS-Not racing this week
Alex-Not racing this week
Trucker-Not racing this week
@cheezzus
@TomMang_68
@Harley Owen
@yogi bear
@GTLehman
@Rednose58
@Gr8_Lakes
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
@austindeckerGT5
@FlipJ
@Fallen_log

If I missed any drivers, please let me know.
 
Last edited:
I'm confirming my presence in the KOQ for tomorrow... almost 3 seconds slower than Mopar :lol:
@Zii1993 where can I find the taken liveries to choose one of the available
Page 1, Report #6
As Mike and I are not racing until next season now, it's no use keeping our liveries, so #20 and #21 are now available as well.
 
For those of you who need/want setups, try these. Even the guys who are only planning on doing KOQ, give them a try.

http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/210039112. 1'45.7xx

http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/213085714 1'45.2xx Thanks to @VonSlamStone

We want everyone to be more competitive

Tagging everyone incase they still need a setup and didn't see this post.

@ONESPACE @JoeW @Adrnlinplease
@vovik05 @SGETI @HazardLvL4
@USERID_77a23
@racer420 @swjaxon @Jakedog23
@Schmiggz @VonSlamStone
@Zii1993 @McTrucker @cheezzus
@TomMang_68 @Harley Owen @yogi bear
@SAMHAIN85 @GTLehman @Rednose58
@Gr8_Lakes @DesertPenguin09 @vsfit
@Matthew Barry @austindeckerGT5
@FlipJ @Fallen_log
 
SEASON 6 ROUND 4
Confirmation List


CATALUNYA GP
12:00 x2 Time progression
Weather - Clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

View attachment 632548



​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Catalunya GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. Mopar-Confirmed
2. ONESPACE-Confirmed
3. JoeW-Confirmed

4. @Adrnlinplease
5. @vovik05
6. @SGETI
7. @HazardLvL4
8. @USERID_77a23
9. @racer420
10. @swjaxon

Zii-Confirmed
Jakedog-Confirmed
Schmiggz-Confirmed

Mike Lobban-KOQ only
Aero-KOQ only
DP-KOQ only
Alex-Not racing this week
@VonSlamStone
@McTrucker
@cheezzus
@TomMang_68
@Harley Owen
@yogi bear
@SAMHAIN85
@GTLehman
@Rednose58
@Gr8_Lakes
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
@austindeckerGT5
@FlipJ
@Fallen_log

If I missed any drivers, please let me know.

Confirmed
 
I was able to return to work this week. So I am not able to be there.

SEASON 6 ROUND 4
Confirmation List


CATALUNYA GP
12:00 x2 Time progression
Weather - Clear
Tire wear x4
Mandatory Pit Stop

View attachment 632548



​
Below are the current Active Drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Catalunya GP by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00 pm eastern on Wednesday) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I confirm). I will update the list accordingly.

If there are less than 15 drivers confirmed, we will not need KOQ this week and will open the Lobby to all drivers @ 8:30pm Eastern. If there are more than 15 confirmed drivers this week, we will implement the original KOQ process (see post #1) and only the top 10 Confirmed drivers will be locked in, all other drivers will need to go through KOQ as usual.

1. Mopar-Confirmed
2. ONESPACE-Confirmed
3. JoeW-Confirmed

4. @Adrnlinplease
5. Vovik-Confirmed
6. SGETI-Confirmed
7. Hazard-Confirmed
8. USER-Confirmed

9. @racer420
10. @swjaxon

Zii-Confirmed
Jakedog-Confirmed
Schmiggz-Confirmed
VonSS-Confirmed

Mike Lobban-KOQ only
Aero-KOQ only
DP-KOQ only
SAMHAIN-KOQ only
Alex-Not racing this week

@McTrucker
@cheezzus
@TomMang_68
@Harley Owen
@yogi bear
@GTLehman
@Rednose58
@Gr8_Lakes
@vsfit
@Matthew Barry
@austindeckerGT5
@FlipJ
@Fallen_log

If I missed any drivers, please let me know.
 
I seem to remember at least two drivers that didn't participate when we drove the Lotus because they hated the car, they didn't get any flack! That is the main reason I'm out for this month, I don't get along with the car at all and I don't feel like driving it in my spare time, plus along with the chance of not making the night. I've hardly touched the car in over two weeks. I'm only showing up at KOQ because Z asked us too, if not then my name wouldn't even be on the list for this season.
 
I'll tell you what though... this nitpicking and constant judgement of other drivers and their respective levels of participation isnt helping either. I'm pretty confident that would-be new drivers may not want to join a group that does nothing but dig on each other all the time.

Are you a part of the problem, or part of the solution?
 
I've been waiting to see some good drama, gives me a good chuckle.
I gave my setup to two people, one guy liked it, the other not so much.
If anyone wants it , ask vovik
 
Last edited:
Back