[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,270 views
Welcome @Hoe_Cakes_ , I sent you a psn friend request. Please choose a Ginetta GT4 livery that isn't already taken and your good to go. Some of us will be on practicing this weekend and Monday is usually an unofficial official practice night. I will send out invites to the practice room a couple hours before we start the racing and send them out again to the actual race room.
 
Wednesday's 6/14/17 race info:

Race 3
Laguna Seca
4:00 track time
Heavy Clouds

We are building up for some real weather!

Race 4 - 6/21/17
Dubai Autodrome Gp
22:00 track time
Thunderstorm

Race 5 - 6/28/17
Silverstone GP
10:00 track time
Rain

Race 6 - 7/5/17
BATHURST
12:00 track time
?TBD
Are these complete wet 45 minute races? Does the track dry out, and change tire compounds?
I don't won't to be a Debby downer and I'll still race no matter what. But you guys do know how boring and strung out complete rain races are? That's two races a night.
 
Update:

I like the new GTP look on PC. Still don't care for it on my phone. That is all.
 
Were there any DNF's that I should be aware of before I post this spectacular points battle?
 
Are these complete wet 45 minute races? Does the track dry out, and change tire compounds?
I don't won't to be a Debby downer and I'll still race no matter what. But you guys do know how boring and strung out complete rain races are? That's two races a night.
I love rain races, makes it more exciting IMO. Glad you'll still be racing tho.

Confirmed - just because for this week.
 
I love the rain races too. It adds a level of control and concentration that you just don't get from dry races.
 
And it was already so easy for us last week... :dopey:
 
Laps. I was hoping to practice with others but nobody seemed to see my invite. I'll try it again Monday night.
 
Back