[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,134 views
That's my sex addiction meeting Wednesday. My self inflicted sex addiction. Lol.

No promises, but I will try and be there.
 
I think I can make it. I'll take #90 if it is still available

I'll open a practice room shortly
 
Ok.. update, I will be able to make it...what are we running?

We are running Ginetta G55 GT4 @ Mazda Raceway Laguna SECA.

The weather is Heavy Clouds, and in-game time is set to 04:00 with a (x4) time scale.

Tire wear is set to (x3).
 
I'll try to make it at least for one race.
Didn't have a chance to run the car at all. Any setup recommendations that are available out there?
 
Confirmed.

I'm not sure how well my internet will be tonight, it's been very flakey and I seem to get disconnected in most races.
...Here's to hoping!
 
Confirmed

What sort of lap times are we looking at for this track?
 
Confirmed.

I'm not sure how well my internet will be tonight, it's been very flakey and I seem to get disconnected in most races.
...Here's to hoping!
Your Internet should be good tonight =)
 
So I may have just realized that none of my setups were ever saved from practice......

tumblr_njhu2mYKRE1sj53d8o1_500.gif


Permission to throw the cd out the window?
 
Sex addiction group canceled tonight. Still can't make it, my therapist is cuming over for dessert.
 
Not a rage quit, not a DP. I call that a pre rage quit. Damaged by a dreaded land mine trying to get by Old Bearass....... he witnessed it. Nobody got time for that. Too bad, I was gonna win that race. Lol.
 
Thought I may not make it or maybe one race at most, glad I was able to squeeze both in. Felt good to get back, felt like forever since last race of previous season. Thanks for setup @ONESPACE . Good close fights with @Alex ONeill and @Drex124 . I slowly got up to speed there and finally by second stint of 2nd race I could understand how 27s could be achieved in this car. See you guys next week!
 
Will make an appearance at Dubai next week. I've been practicing for a week so hopefully i won't be dangerous come race time. I can make a good lap every so often but still fall victim to the random spinout and wipeout. Someone has to finish last though and now it wont have to be any of you so thats my contribution.
 
Hello @footieclarkey, thank you for your interest in our league. Please read all of the rules and regulations in the first post. You can check the livery post and few down from there and pick an unused livery. Please post your choice on this thread. Lastly, sent myself and zii1993 friend requests on psn and we will send you an invite on Wednesday. We do unofficial practices during the weekend and on mondays and Tuesday's.

Welcome!
 
And this is how my race turned out..

Race 1 failed to upload for some reason. I'll try again, tomorrow.


 
That was FN fast. Race should be long distance, too. Clear weather forecast for the 24 hrs (Unlike our thunder-dome in a thunderstorm).
 
Here was my view of Race 1. I had a much better time in the last 25% of the race.

 
Back