[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,243 views
Confirm. Will jump in it with no practice again unfortunately. Just need some advice on LSD for wet. I think there's a sweet spot somewhere to be found there
 
Confirm. Will jump in it with no practice again unfortunately. Just need some advice on LSD for wet. I think there's a sweet spot somewhere to be found there

The trick to that is actually pretty straightforward. On the 3rd page of setup options all the way at the bottom you'll find a dial called GGB. Turn it on.
 
Well i am going to have to unconfirm as i don't have PS Plus as of 5 minutes ago. I will be renewing it in two weeks though. Sorry guys see you as soon as I get money
 
Well i am going to have to unconfirm as i don't have PS Plus as of 5 minutes ago. I will be renewing it in two weeks though. Sorry guys see you as soon as I get money

That's a bummer, See you back on soon.
 
I am a strong maybe. Some family items are up in the air.
 
Back