[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,516 views
20170709_132911.jpg
My hope for livery is:
 
***IMPORTANT*** Community Update ***IMPORTANT***

Hello All Drivers,

PITS has been running Wednesday nights since its inception, and has been very successful in growing the league into a dedicated group of core drivers. Overall, we (the directors) are very pleased with number of attendees we have each week, however, we would like to continue the growth of PITS in scope and community. In order to do that we need to find a time slot that caters to more than just the U.S. and Canada. That is why, starting this season, PITS will be moving to Sunday's at 12:00 pm EST. This will open up the door to allow UK drivers to join our community, as well as, continue to cater to our current core group. I hope this change will be a positive move in assuring the continued success and growth of PITS.

*NOTE* - Please select your Group 5 car and livery for this season and post it in the thread. @Alex ONeill will update the driver, car, and livery list accordingly.

Best Regards,

-Haz
 
***IMPORTANT*** Community Update ***IMPORTANT***

Hello All Drivers,

PITS has been running Wednesday nights since its inception, and has been very successful in growing the league into a dedicated group of core drivers. Overall, we (the directors) are very pleased with number of attendees we have each week, however, we would like to continue the growth of PITS in scope and community. In order to do that we need to find a time slot that caters to more than just the U.S. and Canada. That is why, starting this season, PITS will be moving to Sunday's at 12:00 pm EST. This will open up the door to allow UK drivers to join our community, as well as, continue to cater to our current core group. I hope this change will be a positive move in assuring the continued success and growth of PITS.

*NOTE* - Please select your Group 5 car and livery for this season and post it in the thread. @Alex ONeill will update the driver, car, and livery list accordingly.

Best Regards,

-Haz
Poop, can't do Sundays and i was looking at joining again this season
 
I should be able to do some sundays. It will depend on work and camping. Thats the 23rd of July right. I'm off for the 23rd
 
Same for me Rednose. Plus I'll be working weeknights starting in August so Wednesday's weren't going to work for me at all.
 
Damn Sundays, that will work great come winter time. I'll see if I can make some races or maybe all. Haven't tried the BMW, but I know I don't like the ZacSpeed or whatever it is.
I'll see if a buddy wants to join, he can only race during the day. So he might be down. He could fill my spot, if I don't find an interest in the BMW I probably won't race much at all this season. It is summer time too.
 
Damn Sundays, that will work great come winter time. I'll see if I can make some races or maybe all. Haven't tried the BMW, but I know I don't like the ZacSpeed or whatever it is.
I'll see if a buddy wants to join, he can only race during the day. So he might be down. He could fill my spot, if I don't find an interest in the BMW I probably won't race much at all this season. It is summer time too.

Thanks for the update @ONESPACE. Yes, the Zakspeed Capri is a handful, but the BMW seems to handle and put the power down better. @Alex ONeill and myself would greatly appreciate you inviting your buddy to the league! I understand this move to Sundays is a bit short notice. I hope to still see you on track this season, and if not, as soon as possible.
 
Won't make Sunday's so good luck guys.
 
Well, I just don't see the information I am looking for, so I will ask (as I don't want to be early and/or late to this party): Start time of 12 noon is east or west time zone? Seeing how @Alex ONeill is west coast I had to ask? :dunce:


OOPS, and now I read the first page. Thx anyway.

"If at first you don't succeed....." LOL
 
Hey all, I pick the ZakSpeed. #81
I won't make the first race as I'm going to actually be at Road America with @sharkie

I'll play it by ear the rest of the season as I do tend to do things on the weekend. FWIW, weekdays are good for me, but I understand the league needs to grow and expand. =)
 
I need to test the cars before i make my pick but will try to get that done before the weekend. Consider me full time now that we are on sundays.
 
Hey all, I pick the ZakSpeed. #81
I won't make the first race as I'm going to actually be at Road America with @sharkie

I'll play it by ear the rest of the season as I do tend to do things on the weekend. FWIW, weekdays are good for me, but I understand the league needs to grow and expand. =)
You guys doing a track day? Msg me I might be interested
 
Gave the BMW a try, much better car. I'm going to retry the other car at the same track ,nurburgring GP,, as I did with the BMW. Hit a 1:56:5 with the beamer. But if I had to pick today it would be the #39 BMW. BRB maybe.,

I'll take the #39 BMW
 
Last edited:
Back