[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
  • 228,485 views
Àaarrr ok sorry #31 gone , i did look don't know how i missed it ...
Sugar me ! Will have to look again
Not sure any numbers left mean anything to me !!

Good racing , shame i got slammed first race and don't you just hate it when the missis try's talking to you while you are in full concentration mode, which then puts you off while your leading the race for the first time ever ..!
Oh and i started looking in the mirror !
Bad habbit ...lol
 
Any update on points ?
Still got to pick new livery so will up date shortly!

@Alex ONeill

Who's show is this ?? lol

See see @HazardLvL4 tagging u too ! Lmao

Is @Lessen on Holliday?

Right will have to be #12 . @Rednose58 i would have picked your car as second choice:) nice color..

Ps. Will you take into account i was thumped by the car behind the car behind me.! Lol
IIn the first race
And i quit second race .should have continued but missis wins every time ......But not anymore......sorry love no just talking online ....lmao
 
Last edited:
Actually, next week I'm in holiday. :)

There were some points descrepencies that needed to be straightened out. As soon as I get the official results I will plug them in and post.
 
IMG_5131.JPG


@HazardLvL4 lol
 
I am 50/50. I intend to be there but the Mrs may have other plans for me. If i do show i may just hang back. Havent had time to practice and i have zero familiarity with this track. Being at night in the fog i might just be a liability.
 
Good race yesterday other then the 2 landmines that I hit in the second race.
 
Thanks you @2pfspiff for kicking off the confirmations for this Sunday's race at Oulton Park!

However, I have to miss this Sunday's race for a family event, thus: Not confirmed

Please post those confirmations drivers!
 
Back