[PITS]Project International Touring Series presented by SNAIL SundaysPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 5,084 comments
Great series guys.

I guess one pit stop is the answer. Me and Aero started the second race with 90 gallons in the tank and only changed tires on the stop. The car was a walrus at the start but we gained time in the pits. Also being in a party with your teamie while the race is on was awesome.
Hey Fallen, after all the wa wa wa about what a pos that car was, you did pretty good.
DAmmit Jax, you are getting better with every race, we had a couple of good battles.đź‘Ť.
I wish I saved the replay of the second race finish, I thought for sure they were going to take each other out to give me the win. Good battle Alex and Luuuuke.
Who wants to race this car at Monaco........NOT.:scared:

We tested Monaco. The concensus was never again. Haha.

Last night was a great race and it sounds like fun was had by all. The party chat made it all the more fun and really helped with strategy.

Thank you to everyone that raced last night, great turn out and a bunch of great guys! I can't say enough you all make the racing so much fun!

Let's make next week even better!

image.jpeg

V8 Supercar Challenge
Round 1 - Watkins Glen GP

The following drivers not in bold need to confirm their intent to race this wednesday, by 7:00pm Eastern. I will update the list accordingly
Zii1993 - Confirmed
Alex ONiell - Confirmed
Cardahs - Confirmed
Aerolite - Confirmed
Swjaxson - Confirmed
Desertpenguin09 - Confirmed

@Fallen_log
@Mike Lobban
@joe_diben
@JoeW
@aerolite
@stimpy40
@edbenz27
@racer420

Last edited:
Well can a full tank last the race? Because if not, then definitely only put in enough to last the length of the tire's life span. How long are tires lasting?

Yes a full tank will last a full race,tires depends on driving style,even with my driving style I had to pit for tires twice in the 45 minute test

Jeez... I'm gonna go on tomorrow and figure out what I'm doing. I'm usually not good on my tires either so I'll probably pit twice or try to push a long first stint

Back