Playstation VR

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANDREA01
  • 4 comments
  • 572 views
Messages
9
Italy
Italy
Can i purchase and play GT sport spec ii withouth having the playstation VR ?
 
Yeah 100%. PSVR is a very small part of the game. Little more than a tech demo.
Nice to hear. As i have a physical copy of GT Sport with many cars bought via the play store, if i replace it with the new upgraded copy will i loose them ?
 
I kept all my cars when I switched to the digital version. Simply delete the game install (not the save data) and install the digital version. I think I did lose the saved replays when I switched, yet all cars and liveries were intact.
 
Nice to hear. As i have a physical copy of GT Sport with many cars bought via the play store, if i replace it with the new upgraded copy will i loose them ?

Spec II is just a version of GT that comes already updated up to a certain date, it’s no different then the standard GT Copy. No need to get Spec II at all if you already have GT, as your game will already be up to date. :)
 
Back