Pokémon Games Discussion Thread (Gotta Discuss 'Em All!)

Actually, that's not a bad idea to exchange FC's. Will make Friend Safari have many more available.

2621-2624-6955

My team right now is:

Mienshao
Delphox
Scolipede
Raichu
Blastoise

Have to echo everyone saying this game is very easy. Haven't even done the Electric-type gym yet and my team is already in the 40s, with my Mienshao being Lv. 51. This is hands down the easiest Pokemon game yet. Battle Chateu really makes training less of a grind, something I'm thankful for. But Super Training and Pokemon-Amie can make things even easier. Wish these games had a Hard Mode like Black 2 to compensate for how simple it is to make a powerful team.

Also, might post my FC later.

My team right now is:

Mienshao
Delphox
Scolipede
Raichu
Blastoise

Have to echo everyone saying this game is very easy. Haven't even done the Electric-type gym yet and my team is already in the 40s, with my Mienshao being Lv. 51. This is hands down the easiest Pokemon game yet. Battle Chateu really makes training less of a grind, something I'm thankful for. But Super Training and Pokemon-Amie can make things even easier. Wish these games had a Hard Mode like Black 2 to compensate for how simple it is to make a powerful team.

Also, might post my FC later.

What do you mean by hard mode in Black 2? I have that game but never finished it, hard mode would interest me a lot though.

Edit: As for friend codes, will post when I next play.

Mine is: 1203-9350-6669.

I'm also in the hunt for a Y player who would give up Aggronite for Mewtwonite X.

I love Sandile (it's so cute :P).

I went to yours, you have a Snorunt, Bergmite and a Lapras. I already got 2 of them and just caught a Snorunt.

Last edited:
What do you mean by hard mode in Black 2? I have that game but never finished it, hard mode would interest me a lot though.

Edit: As for friend codes, will post when I next play.

Yeah, once you beat Black 2, you unlock a hard mode, where the AI is smarter and has stronger Pokemon. In White 2, there is an easy mode instead.

Dang, your friend safari is kind of bad. Nuzleaf, Sandile, and Inkay are the Pokémon found in yours.

That was a good battle we had. You were great :).

Also does your Delphox know any Psychic type moves? Mega Venusaurs ability cuts Fire and Ice type moves in half.

I'm still trying to find TM Shadow Ball and TM Earthquake but that is not an excuse :P, you were the better trainer.

That was a good battle we had. You were great :).

Also does your Delphox know any Psychic type moves? Mega Venusaurs ability cuts Fire and Ice type moves in half.

I'm still trying to find TM Shadow Ball and TM Earthquake but that is not an excuse :P, you were the better trainer.

Yeah, I just kind of forgot about Thick Fat. Odd, considering I use a Mega Venusaur myself. :lol: Honestly, when I saw Xerneas, I thought I was going to lose, but we were very evenly matched.

Feel free to add me. Watch my friend safari be useless.
I can tell you what's in it, but you're gonna have to add me as well. That's the only was you can see other's friend safaris.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just kind of forgot about Thick Fat. Odd, considering I use a Mega Venusaur myself. :lol: Honestly, when I saw Xerneas, I thought I was going to lose, but we were very evenly matched.

I can tell you what's in it, but you're gonna have to add me as well. That's the only was you can see other's friend safaris.

If I get an add I will 100% add back. I assume one side has to send the other has to accept?

If I get an add I will 100% add back. I assume one side has to send the other has to accept?

You have Growlithe and Pyroar. I can't tell you the last one since both people need to have beaten the Elite 4 and be online at the same time to unlock the third one.

You have Growlithe and Pyroar. I can't tell you the last one since both people need to have beaten the Elite 4 and be online at the same time to unlock the third one.

Oops. Sorry about that. Can you only access Friend Safari post E4?

Well considering you can catch Pokemon that aren't in any of the Kalos Pokedex. I can sorta see why they did it.

Legendarys aren't all that powerful :sly: but I'm raising multipile Pokemon just incase People don't want me to use Xerneas.

Actually, that's not a bad idea to exchange FC's. Will make Friend Safari have many more available.

2621-2624-6955

Agreed. My friend code is 0619-3578-1374.

Mine is: 1203-9350-6669.

I'm also in the hunt for a Y player who would give up Aggronite for Mewtwonite X.

I will add you three. My code is 0559-8175-6201

My safari is psychic with Grumpig, Wobbuffet and Xatu.

All safari pokemon have hidden abilities available provided the person with the safari is online at the same time as you.

I got a Japanese Stunfisk in a random wonder trade yesterday.

Also, battled Ramos again.

Figured this game is more fun with people to battle/trade/safari against. I've added you guys already.

0146-9078-8061

Currently doing a bit of grinding so my Battle Box critters are up to snuff with my main party.

Knew there was a Pokemon X and Y discussion somewhere on this place :D

I mean no harm. I want to get a 3DS for this game.

Apparently there are 3 Pokemon that haven't been released and 2 mega evolutions that haven't been officially released yet:

diancie.jpg
volcanion.jpg
hoopa.jpg
latias.jpg

latios.jpg

I agree with you on the Latias and Latios, because they don't have a mega evolution symbol next to their level. I hope the three new legendary mons are real, because I read somewhere that Volcanion might me a dual water/fire type, which sounds awesome.

I agree with you on the Latias and Latios, because they don't have a mega evolution symbol next to their level. I hope the three new legendary mons are real, because I read somewhere that Volcanion might me a dual water/fire type, which sounds awesome.

The reason why there is no mega symbol is because they were hacked to appear. Latias and Latios have mega stones somewhere in the game's data.

Last edited:
Back