[POLL] Best Gran Turismo Cover?

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 82 comments

Which Gran Turismo cover is your favourite?

• Gran Turismo

Votes: 41 10.6%
  • Gran Turismo 2

Votes: 24 6.2%
  • Gran Turismo 3

Votes: 46 11.9%
  • Gran Turismo 4

Votes: 145 37.4%
  • Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 62 16.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 70 18.0%

• Total voters
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
Voting for Prologue covers also counts towards to numbered Gran Turismo game, What is your favorite Gran Turismo Cover?

gt1-1.jpg
gt1na.jpg

gt2.jpg
gt2na.jpg

gt3.jpg
gt3na.jpg

gt4.jpg
gt4p.jpg

gt5.jpg
gt5p.jpg

gt6.jpg
gt6ce.jpg

Last edited:
my GT3 cover looked like this-

256px-Gran_Turismo_3.jpg

edit- I voted for GT4. I feel like, even though considered simple, it shows many things about what GT is actually about...

Last edited:
Gran Turismo 4 will always be the best for me. I'm surprised that most people think the same. There is something about it that makes it look very appealing.

my GT3 cover looked like this-

Because it isn't a PAL cover. It'll be the same case with GT1 & 2.

My personal favourite is the close-up RUF headlight detail for GT3. I haven't decided on the GT6 cover... It hasn't blown me away.

Because it isn't a PAL cover. It'll be the same case with GT1 & 2.

My personal favourite is the close-up RUF headlight detail for GT3. I haven't decided on the GT6 cover... It hasn't blown me away.

Same here. I was between GT3, which is the cover I think of when I think about the GT series, and GT5. Both represent the whole franchise's attention to detail and car loving. Voted GT5.

3 was my favorite game, and 5 had the coolest design, but for some reason 4 is my favorite artwork. I don't what it is about it.

One question though, how come GT3 is the only one with A-spec bellow it? Was there a GT3 B-spec or something?

I find GT6's most aesthetically pleasing. I'm also a big fan of the GT5P Gt5: Academy Edition covers.

I voted for GT6 but now I think again GT5 one is epic too. I love SLS AMG. With gull wing open in that angle it looks great. GT6 one looks modern and nice blue color.

I really wasn't a fan of GT6 box art but looking at them all together it looks the best lol.I would prefer the traditional blue and red gt though.Like this
Nic1HcJ.png

My crappy photoshop.

If there was a 'GT6 Anniversary' Cover i'd vote for that because I think it looks better than the standard GT6 cover. But I think GT4 is the best out of the full game covers.

Btw you're forgetting a few covers for Gran Turismo games past and present:

GT Concept:
2001 Tokyo
Gran_Turismo_Concept_2001_Tokyo_Dvd_ntsc-%5Btheps2games.com%5D.jpg

2002 Tokyo-Seoul
561724_28583_front.jpg

2002 Tokyo-Geneva
3747385783_gt_concept_2002_geneva_store_answer_7_xlarge.jpeg

GT4 Prologue:

ME0000460343_2.jpg

GT4 Online Test Version:

tumblr_lh88dp77yX1qd2n24.jpg

GT HD Concept:

pkg_gt_hd.png

GT5 Prologue:
Spec I and II
granturismo5prologueDiskCover-260x300.jpg

Spec III
220px-Spec_III_box_art.jpg

GTPSP:

252px-Gran_turismo_PSP.jpg

Collector's Edition:
7020d1254661578-gran-turismo-collectors-edition-pal-au-cover-umd-b-gteurpsp-box1.jpg

GT5:

Collector's edition:
gtcollectorsdetail._V187220417_.jpg

XL Edition:
gt5-xl-spec2-boxart-638x346.jpg

gt5xl.jpg

Academy Edition:
76124-forside.jpg

Tell me if I missed any :sly:

Last edited:
What's my favorite GT case cover? Tough for me since GT1 (NTSC ver.), GT2 (NtSC ver.), GT4 and GT5 are my favorite ones.

But I vote for GT4, the white background and the showroom effect with the Ford GT's doors and bonnet/hood are opened for you to observe the car all over just expresses what I think of GT. 👍

The GT6 15th Anniversary Edition with it's steelbook looks fantastic. So modern and slick, and it is the version for me as it will be the last PS3 game I buy so best go out on a high. Love it!

The GT5 Collector's Edition had great boxart with the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.

Gran-Turismo-5-Collectors-Edition-1.jpg

As I posted very recently, this GT2 Cover. Not a PAL version, but the best by far.

5121EZHPNGL._SY300_.jpg

All other GT covers arouse no feelings in me. This cover art just exerts speed and adrenaline. If I saw it as a kid, it would draw me in instantly. Not all the sterile still shots of cars with blank backgrounds.

Last edited:
Back