[POLL] Best Gran Turismo Cover?

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 82 comments

Which Gran Turismo cover is your favourite?

• Gran Turismo

Votes: 41 10.6%
  • Gran Turismo 2

Votes: 24 6.2%
  • Gran Turismo 3

Votes: 46 11.9%
  • Gran Turismo 4

Votes: 145 37.4%
  • Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 62 16.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 70 18.0%

• Total voters
Wow there have been so many covers I feel like I voted to soon now that I get a chance to see some of the others that didn't make the list.
Some of these are outstanding. They just keep coming and coming. A few of these covers I've never seen before.

^ +1, I'm in the same boat too! 👍

-> Simply because there are too many versions/variations of each GT series, it's very tough to pick just one. Plus some in-betweener titles (GTC & GT4P/5P) aren't mentioned either... :indiff:

Reason why each version has just 2 covers is because there are only 2 covers for GT6, having more covers for each GT game kind of gives GT6 a disadvantage, but i can update the first post if you guys want, you decide.

Man, I only acquired it recently, but I love the Gran Turismo Concept 2002 cover, the photo doesn't show it, but the silver GT logo is actually very very reflective and really stands out. I like all the covers though, honestly with GT2 and GT4 being my other favourites, 2 because it was the first game I ever owned at age 3, and 4 because the white cover fitted so well with the white case, white manual, white UI, and general feeling of classy refinement that GT4 carried.

What???? Only 10% for GT1? The tire profile is by far the best cover I've ever seen.
Simple, direct, self-explanatory.

First gt I bought was the Japanese release of GT 1. December 1997, almost 6 months before it was released in the UK:

$(KGrHqN,!pEFB)wEWzGZBQoyvD8dj!~~60_35.JPG

Still the best cover to date. No huge borders.

Gt1 was OK, gt2 was ehh, gt3 I always disliked( red cover), gt4 was cool, gt5 was ehh, and gt6 the anniversary edition is awesome...regular gt6 is OK. Opinions(voted 6)

Where can I purchase GT5 XL Edition with the Spec II flip cover? I really like that one and was disappointed I bought XL and it didn't come with it. I've been looking for a high resolution scan for a year and still nothing. That cover is my favorite.

6644312229_8a0f68921c_o.jpg

EU GT1 and GT2. (My tattoo is made like the GT2 logo)

For those of you who haven't seen it, here it is :D (RIP Geir, my dad. We used to play Gran Turismo quite a lot when I was a kid before he passed away)
1imwdw.png

:gtpflag::cheers::bowdown:

Just for the sake of interest I could upload a pic of the 1 series demo disc cover when I get home.

As for those posted so far, the euro concept Geneva Tokyo is my favourite, followed closely by GT4 and GT1 euro.

Gran Turismo 3 PAL cover is so awesome. I wish I had a poster of it.

Gran Turismo PSP also had a nice cover.

Back