[Poll] Favorite New Track

• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 165 comments

Favorite New Track?

• Total voters
I think PD did a great job on the new tracks. I couldn't choose one favorite from the list. I don't care for the GT Arena though.
Every other track has things that keep me interested and excited. I love driving an M3 (or M4!) around Matterhorn. Silverstone is great for high(er) powered cars, Goodwood has kept me excited throughout the event (in just about every car they offered) and Mount Panorama…
GT Arena is not as exciting as I though it would be. :(

Brands Hatch is now my Go To for NASCAR road course racing. So much fun, and it's the most similar to Watkins Glen. Mt Panorama is very close in 2nd, love night racing there. Then Ascari in 3rd, fun place to test out new cars.

This one is really close to call.
With the exception of Siverstone, I really like all the new tracks.
There is just something about Mt. Panorama, so I had to go with it.

If this game had El Capitan and New york full, for me, it would be almost perfect in track selection.

Goodwood is fun for me and very local to myself (never thought I'd see West Sussex in a video game) as is Brands which I've always liked but I've tried Ascari twice with the Nismo GTR Racer and Merc GtV and it's a bit of a challenge which I thought would be frustrating but it's quite fun.

Not tried Bathurst yet though.

Silverstone has become one of my favourite tracks.
I'm also enjoying Bathurst, Willow Springs, and I'm starting to like Matterhorn.

Ascari is a bit meh for me.

Ascari. Great variety of corners without being excessively long. It's a bit like spa. Long on paper but doesn't feel like it when you're driving.

Apricot Hill: Not bad but it's not new to GT.
Matternhorn: Too tight, too many undulating turns.
GT Arena: Awful. Endless corners for karts and too tight for normal cars.
Bathurst: Long. Walls. That long straight with a right quick right hander is too tight, and the two turns followed by the heavy braking are not fun.
Silverstone: Only fun in an F1 car. Still prefer the old layout anyway.
Brands Hatch: The first corner ruins it for me. The rest of the track is actually quite nice though.
Willow springs: Long endless corners with no kerbs. You memorize it eventually but it's boring.

Bathurst.

Something about it being like a mini nordschleife is exciting.

Also it is fun when you hit the kerb on the top of skyline and go on 2 wheels around the corner.

Mount Panorama is my newest favorite in my opinion. Love that downhill part. All I need to do know is find what it's called...

The Esses(The S bends), The dipper(part right after the run off), Forest Elbow(Left hander before conrod), Conrod Straight(the long straight), The Chase(the part where you slow down from 320km/h 200mph).

I like Matterhorn. I love those undulating turns and the little village that's in the circuit. It might be too tight for a 16-player race. :lol:

Top 9 Dragon's Fav Track :embarrassed:

1. Matterhorn- Love it. Many layouts and beautiful background. :embarrassed:
2. Ascari- Actually, it looks like much fun.:mischievous:
3. Brands Hatch- It has nice turns but it's not my favourite. ;)
4. Mount Panorama- Same as Brands Hatch. The straights seems tight and walls everywhere. Nice track anyway. 👍
5. Silverstone- Quite a long track and nice for ''WEC'' races. Sometimes boring (maybe too flat). Fine track but not the worst.
6. Apricot Hill- It seems improved, but it's not enough to be my favourite. I would of expect more from this track. I love it on nighttime but boring on daytime. :dopey:
7. Goodwood- Quite short, but challenging with fast cars. Not the worst. :D
8. Willow Springs- This track may be fun first time, it's really easy track. It may get boring after many times. :boggled:
9. GT Arena- I don't really like this track. Way too small and flat. Not excitable with karts or K-cars. :rolleyes:

Initially brands hatch was my favourite if the new tracks and i still love it but now that i've reached the point of having some quick cars i'm loving mount panorama !!

Also i can't believe how little love silverstone is getting in the poll??? I love it!!

Out of all the tracks, i'm going to say Ascari arises as a gem. Makes actually test on this track, and it's maddening fun. Every corner is a different scenario.

Can't pick one but it's very clear Ascari and Willow Springs looks 10x better then everything else. Impeccable attention to detail.

It has me excited for any new tracks planned that are more than configurations of existing tracks.

Anyone else notice you can't change weather and time on Laguna Seca in free play? Yet the website says you can... Nor select Goodwood? Odd

I really like the flow of the Ascari track. I think so far that's my favorite. Mount Panorama I'll need more time on to get the hang of that track. But I like that track as well.

Tough choice. I chose Mount Panorama, but also really like both Silverstone, and Willow Springs. Apricot hill has always been a favorite of mine, but I had a hard time voting for it because it's not brand new.

Ascari is my new favorite because it look really nice in the daytime and it is as diffucult as the gp/f version of nurburgring

Apricot Hill (even though it really isn't new) easily, with Bathrust and Brands a close second. Don't really care for the others, especially Matterhorn.

Bathurst is my new Nordschleife. Challenging indeed, very fast...but it has an environment and a flow that's impossible to match. It's just so well designed and so pleasing to drive. I haven't tried them all, granted, but it's gonna be hard beating the fun of driving the Gazoo 86 around Mt. Panorama. Matterhorn was fine as well, reminded me a bit of the Macau GP fused with Eiger. Haven't tried Ascari so far. Silverstone is a love-hate affair with me. And Brands Hatch hasn't left any strong impression on me.

Oh, and on the topic of tracks, 🤬 Hermann Tilke. That seasonal with the M4 at the fake Nurburgring almost made me want to pull my hair off! Something as awesome as Bathurst couldn't be understood by the head of that useless so-called "architect".

Willow Springs is definetly my favorite so far, it's like the High Speed Ring and Laguna Seca had a child. :dopey:

Matterhorn is number one, followed closely by Mt. Panorama. Ascari is my least favorite, and I thought Willow Springs was going to be second least favorite, but after driving there a bit, I've started to warm up to it.

Back