POLL: Which Gran Turismo game did you enjoy the most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter trangurismo
  • 75 comments
  • 5,057 views

Which Gran Turismo game did you enjoy the most?

  • Gran Turismo 1

    Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Gran Turismo 2

    Votes: 38 15.1%
  • Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec

    Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Gran Turismo 4

    Votes: 103 41.0%
  • Gran Turismo 5

    Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Gran Turismo PSP

    Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Other (GT4P, GT5P, GTConcept, etc.)

    Votes: 3 1.2%

  • Total voters
    251
Messages
1,114
For me, i think i enjoyed GT4 the most because of the massive amount of events and things to do in the game.
 
To be honest I enjoyed GT4 the most. Looking at the poll results it seems most people have that as their favorite also. It was a very solid game and there was just so much to do
 
Not even a challenge
Gran Turismo 2
still my favorite GT game -_-
 
Haha, putting this up just with the new 1.07 update, heehee.
 
Definitely GT4 although GT2 comes a close second. GT5 has just been disappointing.
 
Definitely GT4 although GT2 comes a close second. GT5 has just been disappointing.

Never played GT4, had an xbox at the time, but between the others I gotta go for GT3. Just loved the feel to the game...and at the time the graphics were jaw dropping.
 
GT3, the last one that had soul and put fun ahead of everything else. Also, SSR11.
 
Was a toss up between GT2 and GT3... But I went with GT2 because it was my first GT

Edit: Actually in all seriousness, and as crazy as this seems, I think I enjoyed GT5P the most. Oh well I already voted
 
Never played GT4, had an xbox at the time, but between the others I gotta go for GT3. Just loved the feel to the game...and at the time the graphics were jaw dropping.

I'd probably put GT3 before GT5 as well.
 
GT4, I thought it was the most complete game. Although I still miss the GT40 Road Car from GT3 :(
 
Honestly? Any GT game except GT5.
 
GT2 for me was the most enjoyable seeing as though it had so much content and was so fun to play at the time when NFS Hot Pursuit was setting the bar for racers.
To this day I still play GT2 on my PSP, and with the help of hybriding, it makes for a great protable version of GT!
 
Tie between GT2 and GT4. GT5 feels too broken, GT3 I never really liked and I never played the original.
 
GT3, because it was my first GT game.👍
 
GT5 - i've played it more than I have on the other one's, but probably more because my son is playing it as well. Was never that impressed with the look of GT4, whereas I do like the look of most of GT5
 
I said GT4 because i played that game for years and years, over and over i would always get that urge to go back to it and start it fresh, maybe once every 18months, but i enjoyed it greatly each time.

The last time i played it was early last year, before joining GTP, that time i played it to 100% and golded it all, first time i've done that with a GT game, though i got close in GT2 a few times, and GT2 was certaintly my favourite until 4 came along.

GT5 is great, but i'm still not sure if i like it more than GT4, atleast i like the fact that it works great with a wheel and the physics are better, i do love the premium model cars and some of the tracks in GT5. Its a close one, i voted GT4... will see in a few years if GT5 stands the test of time.
 
Having played GT's 1 thru 4 to 99%+ complete I'm putting my vote for best in the series with #3. Easily the most fun and rewarding version for me. :D

GT4 was very nearly as good, but by this point Kaz & PD were starting to inject a little too much bloat into the game for my liking. Also that last Special Conditions Race (or w/e) with the Merc SLR was completely 🤬 annoying. The difficulty I was fine with, but making the player wait ~2mins to even start was, lets just say, a poor design decision.

I'd love to give GT5 a legitimate go, but from the sounds of things it is a fair mess and I've already dedicated farrrr too many hours to GT over the past 13+ years.
 
GT1 and GT5 are my most favorite games of the series. I really loved the entire style of first game and re-played it many times over the years. I also owned GT2, but I had my problems with it. Mostly because of the bad localization and the awful soundtrack in the German version. GT5 may have its problems, but the game is really fun for me.
 
GT2

great music, great selection of cars, great tracks.
 
snipersnake
GT2

great music, great selection of cars, great tracks.

Yeah, 'do.. do do........do..do do!'
The opening sequence was a real scene setter. Got you ready to go race an FTO race car over and over.
 
Gran Turismo 5 for me.
The next should be GTPSP.
and the third one, GT4. If not because of the corrputed data thingy, GT4 could be my all time favourite. :grumpy:
 
The first one closely followed by 3, GT1 was just so bloody great for it's time. Still remember picking up my copy along with a dual shock from Blockbusters. I loved the way the cars felt, how each one behaved differently and sheer size of the game got to me. There was/are no other racing games for the PS1 that compared.
 
Between the ones I've played (3, 4, and 5.) Definitely 5. So much content and stuff to do.
 
Well considering i have only played GT3 and GT5, I like gt3 better because of the surplus of events. Maybe I will buy a used copy of gt4 sometime.
 
I spent more of my youth than I ought to have playing and having fun with GT2 in every way imaginable... so even though GT5 is the better game (at least to me), as of now GT2 is still the one I've had the most fun with.👍👍

Everything about it was great to a 9 year old - all the best cars, cutting-edge graphics and driving physics, a huge career to keep a n00b driver going for ages, a never-ending stream of cars to RM and tinker in general with, easy ways of making cash to perform said tinkering, and the allure of being better than your friends who all had Game Boys when you didn't even though neither the PS1 nor the game didn't actually belong to you!:sly::sly:
 
Back