Polyphony are you serious?

• Thread starter alex511
  • 87 comments
That grille on the M4 makes me happy they haven't put it in the game. 🤮🤮🤮
I might start a petition to keep this monstrosity OUT of GT7.

bmw-m4-2021-5-jpg-1625677202.jpg

You are no german, as when you see such a "agressive designed" BMW drives with 200+ km/h over the Autobahn and appears behind you, you will leave the lane
You are correct: I'm not German. But I wouldn't be moving over because it's "so aggressive" - I'd be moving over to pull over and throw up a little bit. They've seriously ruined the front end of that car. I'm a big fan of BMW, but I really do not like what they've done with the M3/M4 in this latest model. So if PD decides not to include it, I'm cool with that...

I call those BMWs with huge grills as pigs or wild hogs

but GT7 will get it sooner or later but there are cars that will be before that

Last edited:
But if Granites post doesn’t break the AUP, then isn't that also perfectly acceptable?

Just curious as the rules aren't clear to me here.
He isn't a member of staff or moderator, as such attempting to tell other members (directly or by inference) what can or can't be posted isn't acceptable.

It's not a subject for discussion, it's an instruction.

Playground gives us maybe in next FH5 update the new BMW M4. And we in GT get only "old" cars from the datamined list.

I have no problems with older cars, but they shouldnt forget acual ones like that!
I felt a similar thing. Its batheling that when you go to Chevrolet brand in gt7 you get a picture of the c8 right in your face, and the car is not ingame.
And then you go play fh5 and the first car you drive is...a corvette c8.

Last edited:
The photo posted by @watto79 is the first time I've seen it (I don't go out of my way to follow what BMW are up to) - I think the design is quite striking on that particular car and I think people will grow to really like it in time.

Those newer buck toothed beemers look better in the flesh with number plates fitted.

Also clever aero use on the race version, I like that on a race car, function over form.

Playground gives us maybe in next FH5 update the new BMW M4. And we in GT get only "old" cars from the datamined list.

I have no problems with older cars, but they shouldnt forget acual ones like that!
I guess the 2021 86/BRZ twins, and the 2021 BRZ GT300, are just "old datamined" cars.

I guess the 2021 86/BRZ twins, and the 2021 BRZ GT300, are just "old datamined" cars.
It's an open secret, that the "new" Toyota cars are included becasuse of Toyota as main sponsor. so i wouldnt let this count.
The same thing are Ford cars in Forza. It's home country.

It's an open secret, that the "new" Toyota cars are included becasuse of Toyota as main sponsor. so i wouldnt let this count.
The same thing are Ford cars in Forza. It's home country.
While Toyota does hold a stake in Subaru, and the 86/BRZ are nearly identical, they're not quite identical; they have different suspension setups, including how the rear roll bar is connected, and Toyota doesn't run Subaru's racing program.

With that, and the inclusion in the launch edition of the 2023 Nissan Z Performance, 2022 Genesis G70, 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series, and the 2020 Honda Civic noted, there is a paucity of 2020-and-newer models as I just mentioned every one in GT7. You could blame COVID for the inability to scan more newer models, especially since PD is based in Japan. FH5 does have a few more 2020-and-newer models (especially if you count the Forza-exclusive Extreme E models), but not that many more.

Can you imagine people making a thread every time a popular car doesn't get added in an update? We wouldn't do anything else all day. It is what it is for better or worse, we've known how PD works with game updates for years now. Don't expect them to change the way they operate now to accomodate X or Y car.

But yes, I also believe that the cars released in the past couple years are some of the ugliest I've ever seen in my life and I'm cool with them adding older ones.

Last edited:
Back