PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,008 comments
@praiano63

Hey Bro thanks for all your efforts.

What do you think of the Alfa Romeo 4C Engine Swap to the 458 engine?

Is it worth it or should I keep engine until further available swap options?

And can i swap it with something else than the 4C?

@praiano63

Hey Bro thanks for all your efforts.

What do you think of the Alfa Romeo 4C Engine Swap to the 458 engine?

Is it worth it or should I keep engine until further available swap options?

And can i swap it with something else than the 4C?
I don't have 458 engine anyway... must be a nice engine noise.

Honda Beat '91 - 500PP - Sport Soft - All Track - Swap K20C1 Civic '20 - 1.25
A PP bug on this car let it than more 500HP , of course extremely fast anywhere , under the 1mn on Tsukuba , 7:05 on Nordschleife , perfect for Tokyo also , just take care for the huge power peak at high RPM for 1st and 2d gear.
I had also a 45/55 wheight repartition tune but it was a bit too more extreme . This one is drivable and fast , with still a good eagerness and a good front grip.

Wide Body
Rims up to you / Width Wide / Offset wide
Front B
Side A
Wing Custom

This livery is my job :D , on share already.

View attachment 1204403View attachment 1204404
For the gears , you have to perform a trick.
Final gear max value full right
Top speed auto mini full left.
Then final gear again to minimum full left 100 kmh
Then set all individual gears starting from last 5th gear then 4th , 3th , 2d ,1st gear.
View attachment 1204405View attachment 1204406

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
For Tokyo 600 wet I think Intermediates for 5 laps and RH for 7 laps is the best strategy. Best lap was 2.01 and got a finishing time of 25.34. Only a whisker away from lapping all cars. This is the fastest way to accumulate credits I'm aware of. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20221031_131716.jpg
    IMG_20221031_131716.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Check "Praiano's garage" . All my liveries carry this name.
Ok will try. i searched for "praiano" but couldn't find. Maybe need to search for the whole phrase.

Btw. i hope you don't mind asking, but is there a rule of thumb about when to use what to reduce PP? Like, when is using ballast better than ECU, when is Power restriction better than ECU or when is it best to use ECU and Power restrictor? I noticed some cars perform better with only ECU lowered, others with a mix of ECU and Power. Is this highly individual?

For Tokyo 600 wet I think Intermediates for 5 laps and RH for 7 laps is the best strategy. Best lap was 2.01 and got a finishing time of 25.34. Only a whisker away from lapping all cars. This is the fastest way to accumulate credits I'm aware of. Thanks! :)

This car is so broken. While driving it on Tokyo - 100 pp under the limit and 200 kg extra - it crushes so much it feels like an arcade racer. To me, it's almost no different than the old Tomahawk glitch.

No doubt PD will play wack a mole again with a tuning change.

Last edited:
This car is so broken. While driving it on Tokyo - 100 pp under the limit and 200 kg extra - it crushes so much it feels like an arcade racer. To me, it's almost no different than the old Tomahawk glitch.

I wouldn't go as far as saying no different to the Tomahawk glitch!!! That said I was kicked when using it from a 600pp lobby for "using a cheat car" .... I don't think they liked me beating them by over 30 seconds around the ring.

Last edited:

I wouldn't go as far as saying no different to the Tomahawk glitch!!! That said I was kicked when using it from a 600pp lobby for "using a cheat car" .... I don't think they liked me beating them by over 30 seconds around the ring.
I don't care if my race is 25 or 26 or 27 minutes , also i don't care to fight against AI that is so bad and weird. AI drive exactly like a train.
My fun doing this race are the bends with a good sharp easy car , trying to find the perfect line during 12 laps. If i win by 30seconds or 1 minute... No difference.
I have good moments with my last Lancia Stratos lately.

Last edited:
Lancia Stratos '73 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - Tokyo/All Tracks- 1.25
The road car that i love the most , since i was kid seeing Rally world champion "Bernard Darniche" winning everything with the Stratos.
It look like an animal , a shark , a blade ....
This 1.25 update bring a new tune with a wide body , larger tires and offset wide. The car is not extremely fast for Tokyo but the front grip is +++ and very easy to drive. SHARP is the word extremely SHARP.
On Suzuka it's 2:10 , 2 seconds faster of my 2d faster car. A real pleasure.
Again my best car , the one i enjoy the most any track.
View attachment 1204562
Thanks for another masterpiece Praiano. The Stratos is amazing in Tokyo. Just as you describe: very sharp, very easy to drive and so much fun!

Ferrari Enzo '02 - 800PP - Racing MediumTires - Nordschleife All track setting - 1.23
Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing Custom

New 800PP tune , 6:05 on the Nordschleife , same time as McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 but different behaviors. Few less grip as McLaren due to less downforce , but fantastic top speed , reaching 360kmh end of straight.
The 700PP is not so fast but if you want to try , don't add all the engine tuning options. The way it is , you can't detune the car till 700PP.

View attachment 1200937View attachment 1200938View attachment 1200939View attachment 1200940

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I just won this car. It’s still decent at Le Mans rain 700pp. You just can’t have any weight reduction or internal engine upgrades. I did it with your tune, 40 kg front ballast and 70% power on the power restrictor. I lowered the gearing ratios like 10% also.

It’s still fun because it handles like a dream and does 185 on the long straights.

I’m glad I read your disclaimer though or I would have been SOL.

Last edited:
Lancia Stratos '73 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - Tokyo/All Tracks- 1.25
The road car that i love the most , since i was kid seeing Rally world champion "Bernard Darniche" winning everything with the Stratos.
It look like an animal , a shark , a blade ....
This 1.25 update bring a new tune with a wide body , larger tires and offset wide. The car is not extremely fast for Tokyo but the front grip is +++ and very easy to drive. SHARP is the word extremely SHARP.
On Suzuka it's 2:10 , 2 seconds faster of my 2d faster car. A real pleasure.
Again my best car , the one i enjoy the most any track.
View attachment 1204562
It's going to be a good night! Thank you so much for all your hard work. Your tunes have brought me hours upon hours of driving bliss. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 - 700PP - Le Mans / All Tracks - SWAP - 1.25

SWAP LS7 BRZ (Subaru BRZ Drift)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

For this 1.25 update , i'll bring 2 settings for this car.

- 1 for Le Mans or any high speed track. There is a BUG on this car that allow to increase the power (I'ts a lot of power) , but this turn the car undrivable or boring on slow or medium turny tracks. For Le Mans , you need very early short shift at FM6 for 3 laps.

- 1 that i called DRIVABLE VERSION , a top 700PP car , very fun to drive , excelente performance anywhere , Nordschleife , Suzuka , any technical circuit. For this car , i've let the same the same gearbox , but you can build a shorter one. The huge torque allow you to use a 4 gears box , up to you.

Tune 1 Full power bug
nb1.jpg
nb2.jpg
nb3.jpg
nb4.jpg

Tune 2 , drivable turny technical track , the one i prefer of course , it's a top 700PP car . Very good drivability.
nd1.jpg
nd2.jpg
nd3.jpg
nd4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

H
Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 - 700PP - Le Mans / All Tracks - SWAP - 1.25

SWAP LS7 BRZ (Subaru BRZ Drift)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

For this 1.25 update , i'll bring 2 settings for this car.

- 1 for Le Mans or any high speed track. There is a BUG on this car that allow to increase the power (I'ts a lot of power) , but this turn the car undrivable or boring on slow or medium turny tracks. For Le Mans , you need very early short shift at FM6 for 3 laps.

- 1 that i called DRIVABLE VERSION , a top 700PP car , very fun to drive , excelente performance anywhere , Nordschleife , Suzuka , any technical circuit. For this car , i've let the same the same gearbox , but you can build a shorter one. The huge torque allow you to use a 4 gears box , up to you.

Tune 1 Full power bug
View attachment 1204980View attachment 1204981View attachment 1204982View attachment 1204983

Tune 2 , drivable turny technical track , the one i prefer of course , it's a top 700PP car . Very good drivability.
View attachment 1204984View attachment 1204985View attachment 1204986View attachment 1204987

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
ive noticed that without the ballast the car hangs inside the 700pp range (le mans tuning), do you think that the ballast is necessary?

Last edited:
H

ive noticed that without the ballast the car hangs inside the 700pp range (le mans tuning), do you think that the ballast is necessary?
100% necessary. If you take out the ballast you 'll have a weight repartition of 54/46 in the way 56/44. The balance will be totally different. You can try to adapt it , setting more + rear spring and perhaps higher front ride height.
I don't think it'll be a better option. I've already test others ballast options , from position 0 to rear.... The way i did for last will the best compromise. Front grip , eagerness and rear stabilly.

Alfa Romeo 4C '14 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.25

Wide car.
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Very good to race this car against Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 , same performance on Nordschleife for example.
Top 5 cars at 600PP after this update 1.25

View attachment 1204875View attachment 1204876View attachment 1204877
Settings for Tokyo Rain with sport hard , more HP more Speed.
View attachment 1204878View attachment 1204879View attachment 1204880

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Mate, this drives like an absolute dream. Your tune makes it one of my favourite cars in the game. Thanks so much!

Alfa Romeo 4C '14 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.25

Wide car.
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Very good to race this car against Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 , same performance on Nordschleife for example.
Top 5 cars at 600PP after this update 1.25

View attachment 1204875View attachment 1204876View attachment 1204877
Settings for Tokyo Rain with sport hard , more HP more Speed.
View attachment 1204878View attachment 1204879View attachment 1204880

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Same for me, very nice car, very nice handling, very nice race. Could win by 10s lead. For tokyo maybe can set final gear a bit higher for better top speed on the straight.

Do you think the F40 92 can be done in 600pp too?

Last edited:
On share now .
Maestro,
I tuned this car as per your instructions and went racing. I used the high power settings but feeling nervous about using that much power. What a relief, what a surprise!! The car felt like it was on rails, it was very stable and easy to point and shoot. I did a lot of shooting tonight and I used the Silvia everywhere I was able to. I raced it so much that it started to lose HP due to the oil needed changing. The only caution with this tune is that it takes a long distance to stop, especially from speeds over 200 mph, but generally speaking I found that I need an extra 75 meters tacked on before the 200 meter signs.

I easily won 3 races at Le Mans then went hunting! Suzuka, St Croix, HSR, and on and on. It was good in the rain too. I want to thank you for all this work that you do, to allow an old geezer like myself to get out there and have fun spanking these AI. Your generosity is marvelloso.
Cheers, Pete

Maestro,
I tuned this car as per your instructions and went racing. I used the high power settings but feeling nervous about using that much power. What a relief, what a surprise!! The car felt like it was on rails, it was very stable and easy to point and shoot. I did a lot of shooting tonight and I used the Silvia everywhere I was able to. I raced it so much that it started to lose HP due to the oil needed changing. The only caution with this tune is that it takes a long distance to stop, especially from speeds over 200 mph, but generally speaking I found that I need an extra 75 meters tacked on before the 200 meter signs.

I easily won 3 races at Le Mans then went hunting! Suzuka, St Croix, HSR, and on and on. It was good in the rain too. I want to thank you for all this work that you do, to allow an old geezer like myself to get out there and have fun spanking these AI. Your generosity is marvelloso.
Cheers, Pete
You're welcome. Yes the last 1.23 update suit perfectly to the Stratos. I love to drive it . Silvia is so fast , like a train , need anticipate on the braking distance.
Happy you're enjoying your drive.

Hi @praiano63 . Greetings once again from South Africa.
Thank you and well done for the Stratos tune. It performs amazing. I Only made minor adjustments to suit a different tyre choice.
I Have a special Italian livery on my car with a number plate dedicated to you 🍕 :cheers:🍕

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20221101070237.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221101070237.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221101082227.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221101082227.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 18

Latest Posts

Back