PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Nissan Fairlady X 300ZX '89- 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.34

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Width Wide - Ofset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1262477View attachment 1262478View attachment 1262479View attachment 1262480

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Good morning sir just wanted to say thank you for this build finally got the chance to drive it since the stock popped back up in ucd 😎
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V GSR '98 - 700PP - Racing Soft tires - Tsukuba - 1.27
Wide Car
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B
Side ST
Rear A
Wing Custom

View attachment 1229959View attachment 1229960View attachment 1229962View attachment 1229963

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Would there be any chance you can take a quick look at the gear box for this vehicle, it still performs very well it just maxes out incredibly fast in 5th gear.

Good morning sir just wanted to say thank you for this build finally got the chance to drive it since the stock popped back up in ucd 😎

Would there be any chance you can take a quick look at the gear box for this vehicle, it still performs very well it just maxes out incredibly fast in 5th gear.
There is no generic gearbox settings. This is a Tsukuba setting for a very short gearbox . For any other track that need more speed you can use the auto setting and taylor the individual ratios .

There is no generic gearbox settings. This is a Tsukuba setting for a very short gearbox . For any other track that need more speed you can use the auto setting and taylor the individual ratios .
🤦🏽‍♂️ I’m sorry about that , it does say Tsukuba in the title . Sorry about that sir

🤦🏽‍♂️ I’m sorry about that , it does say Tsukuba in the title . Sorry about that sir
Don't worry , my "All track" settings have a generic gearbox. Normally the last track i've tested the car before publishing it. SPA or Suzuka or Nordschleife .... If you want to stay with the spacing between the gears , just set for the new using the final gear only to fit top speed reached.
Tsukuba is a very special case.

Last edited:
Ford Mustang GT '15 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.34

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

You don't need the engine tuning parts for this car at this level. My car is also setted for 700PP that's why.
You need the supercharger high RPM to avoid wheel spin due high torque mid RPM.
It's possible to set the car with more front downforce and less rake. I know some people don't like this aspect , the car is perfect this way , very pleasant to drive with perfect grip and balance , but due to PP system you'll lose HP and performance.

61.jpeg
62.jpeg
63.jpeg
64.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche 959 '87 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.34

Front A
Rear A

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

Just take care with heavy braking when taking a fast turn. Need to modulate your wheel input. If you send all the wheel together , you'll lose the rear just a few. Nothing to make the car spin but you'll lose speed and also your driving line.
Sub 2:10 laps.
p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
praiano63
Buongiorno Praiano63 premetto sono negato a modificare le auto però vorrei sapere i componenti da montare per portarla come nella tua descrizione, grazie

@JackHummer
Sorry i don't understand , i try using a translater but i still don't understand.
GTPlanet rules say that we have to comunicate in english only. Try a translator please.
Translator.

praiano63
Buongiorno Praiano63 premetto sono negato a modificare le auto però vorrei sapere i componenti da montare per portarla come nella tua descrizione, grazie

@JackHummer
Sorry i don't understand , i try using a translater but i still don't understand.
GTPlanet rules say that we have to comunicate in english only. Try a translator please.
Translator.

He wanted to know all the components he needs to buy to setup the car as in your description 👍

Last edited:
I really wish Spa had a high payout 700pp race!
Personally i don't even race Tokyo , Sardaigna or Le Mans anymore since the ONLINE TIME TRIAL pay 2.000.000cr$ every week. The little gains i have are enough to buy my parts to set new cars. Of course i can't buy 20.000.000 cars and i'll never do this. It's like a kind of boycot for me to protest against thoses high prices.
Of course PD must do a lot of others events with a good amount of $$$. It's a real shame but i think i don't care at all. They don't listen to anybody , they don't give a 💩.

EDIT: I don't race also any stupid AI. I have a lot of own ghost and it's alway a great pleasure for me. I also have a secret account to race Daily and Manufacturer events.

Last edited:
Personally i don't even race Tokyo , Sardaigna or Le Mans anymore since the ONLINE TIME TRIAL pay 2.000.000cr$ every week. The little gains i have are enough to buy my parts to set new cars. Of course i can't buy 20.000.000 cars and i'll never do this. It's like a kind of boycot for me to protest against thoses high prices.
Of course PD must do a lot of others events with a good amount of $$$. It's a real shame but i think i don't care at all. They don't listen to anybody , they don't give a 💩.

EDIT: I don't race also any stupid AI. I have a lot of own ghost and it's alway a great for me. I also have a secret account to race Daily and Manufacturer events.
Prices themselves are based on reality most of the time. But yeah we need more races that pay a decent amount. I wish they made those Human Comedy 1 hr races paying 1 mil after every attempt you win them. Personally I don't mind you have to grind some for expensive legend cars. This is not Forza, where you get true Legendary cars thrown at you like nothing. Then those cars get inflated imo, they don't feel like 20 mil cars anymore, if you are able to get them too easily in GT7 too.

Last edited:
Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

Rim diam 19'
Parts: Wing Standard

Swap engine : LS7 - Rampage

This car have a great precision at the wheel.Huge grip. A great pleasure to drive. I take out the wheel spin that was problematic due to huge LS7 Rampage engine. I needed to use a heavy rear ballast but it's perfect. One of my favorite 700PP now.
Remember to shift at 7000 RPM , it's important. Adjust the gearbox with the help of final gear to fit any track.

View attachment 1267531View attachment 1267532View attachment 1267533View attachment 1267534

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I've been a bit meh on simracing the last week (my life is complicated, don't ask!) but this beauty bought the passion back to life. What a scorcher of a drive. So much fun. And that engine sound. She just wants to roar and unleash.

I don't exactly know what you mean by a "pilot car" when you use the term @praiano63 but I guess this one fits the bill?

Last edited:
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99 - 550PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Extremely fast in this 550PP class. From Nordschleife to Brands Hatch .... I've let just the half of the downforce to gain speed and power. The grip is still superior , handling is perfect.

s1.jpeg
s2-jpeg.1268913

s3.jpeg
s4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• s2.jpeg
    s2.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hey Praiano63 would you consider taking a crack at the GR.2 Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM '98, I know it's an expensive ride clocking in at a whopping 6,500,000 credits but it's a very light ride and it has a powerful engine that isn't a gasoline hungry monster like some of these other GR.2's are. The engine is a Mercedes-Benz GT108B 4,986 cc (304.3 cu in) This info I got from Wikipedia , it doesn't mention the engine size in the game , it only says -cc. With a medium-RPM turbocharger and +199 ballast I can get it to run 799.97PP with 842HP and 1,139 Kg, still pretty light.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano63 would you consider taking a crack at the GR.2 Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM '98, I know it's an expensive ride clocking in at a whopping 6,500,000 credits but it's a very light ride and it has a powerful engine that isn't a gasoline hungry monster like some of these other GR.2's are. The engine is a Mercedes-Benz GT108B 4,986 cc (304.3 cu in) This info I got from Wikipedia , it doesn't mention the engine size in the game , it only says -cc. With a medium-RPM turbocharger and +199 ballast I can get it to run 799.97PP with 842HP and 1,139 Kg, still pretty light.
He's already done it

Latest Posts

Back