PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,930 comments
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
This is a new version for this car with rear diffuser , The performance are the same as the "No diffuser" at the end , but the superior grip turn the car more fun , with a great precision at the wheel. It's not a top top car 700PP on the Nordschleife , excelent on SPA or any technical turny track.
You can use the car on Sardenia 800PP with max front downforce and Racing medium tires.
The main interest is at le Mans event. You can do 4 laps FM1 with the engine of 787B. Easy to lap under to 4 minutes.

View attachment 1224145View attachment 1224146View attachment 1224147View attachment 1224148

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
@praiano63 Hello good sir! Is this tune still good? I've double checked a couple of times and i keep getting 690pp...vroom vroom!

@praiano63
Been following your tuning thread since late in GT5 days. Your tunes have come in very handy more than a few times. Thanks!

I do have a question for you or anyone who might know.

Do you know what would prevent a car from having Weight Reduction Stage 4 applied? The car has Stages 1, 2 & 3 on it but GT7 will not let me apply Stage 4.

BTW, if the 63 in your GTPlanet name indicates your year of birth, we share that great year!

Last edited:
Toyota GR010 Hybrid '21 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna - 1.34

1:34 high regular out of traffic. Due this stupid PP calculation and this kind of track that need more speed than grip , here is this weird extreme setting is for Sardenia 800PP only.

View attachment 1262988View attachment 1262989View attachment 1262990View attachment 1262991

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Any chance you could do a tuning for this car for world touring 900 series?

@praiano63 Hello good sir! Is this tune still good? I've double checked a couple of times and i keep getting 690pp...vroom vroom!
This tune is done on version 1.27.

GT7 Update 1.31 changed the physics. Pre 1.31 tunes might still be better than stock un-tuned cars but the numbers will always be out. Stick with post 1.31 tunes. There’s an 800pp tune for this car. Check page 1

Last edited:
There is a recent updated 800PP. Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 800PP - Racing Soft tires - All tracks - 1.41
@praiano63
Been following your tuning thread since late in GT5 days. Your tunes have come in very handy more than a few times. Thanks!

Do you know what would prevent a car from having Weight Reduction Stage 4 applied? The car has Stages 1, 2 & 3 on it but GT7 will not let me apply Stage 4.

BTW, if the 63 in your GTPlanet name indicates your year of birth, we share that great year!
The only way i know is to buy a new body in the "tuning shop" in the "extreme" section.
Any chance for a Silvia tune?
Most of them are in the SWAP ENGINE post #2 of my garage. Settings are working also for oriiginal engine for same PP.
Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 - MAXED - Racing Tires - Route X - SWAP - 1.34
Nissan Silvia K's S13 Dia Selection '90 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.35
Nissan Silvia K'S Type S S14 '94 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE - 1.41
Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

I know a bunch of new swaps have just landed, but can you do some 600pp tunes for the '98 Honda Accord & Civic Type R swaps please? They seem to have been overlooked on your swap list and are some classics.
Cheers & keep up the good work!

Hi Praiano, is there an updated tune of the Mazda roadster for the tsukuba 1 hour challenge, I had good lap times but didnt get anywhere near the winner, thats the only gold i need for human comedy, thanks in advance mate 👍🏻😁

I know a bunch of new swaps have just landed, but can you do some 600pp tunes for the '98 Honda Accord & Civic Type R swaps please? They seem to have been overlooked on your swap list and are some classics.
Sorry but i don't do powerfull FF cars because very bad behaviors due to wheel spin and a messy front end drive.
Hi Praiano, is there an updated tune of the Mazda roadster for the tsukuba 1 hour challenge, I had good lap times but didnt get anywhere near the winner, thats the only gold i need for human comedy, thanks in advance mate 👍🏻😁
I use the 1.36 update , in my opinon a still very good car , it's a difficult event , need to practice and regularity.
@praiano63 would you please be able to tune the XJ220 with the new XJR9 engine swap? I love your gr 1/2 swaps, I’m sure this one would be amazing too
For sure a very good option. I didn't check yet but i'll , for sure the regular 700PP can be used for the swap.

We have an Accord in the game?

For sure a very good option. I didn't check yet but ill , for sure the regular 700PP can be used for the swap.
the rear felt a little bit more unstable with the swap, but I had to play with downforce to get it under 700 which might’ve messed up the setup a little bit

the rear felt a little bit more unstable with the swap, but I had to play with downforce to get it under 700 which might’ve messed up the setup a little bit
Jaguar XJR-9 '88 engine for sure need an adaptation , you can reduce the LSD acceleration if the torque is difficult to control. I have to finish some cars then i'll check the news SWAPs.

Had accord on the brain for some reason... meant integra. Either way he's not a fan of FFs... clearly hasn't ever watched the BTCC. 😋

Last edited:
Had accord on the brain for some reason... meant integra. Either way he's not a fan of FFs... clearly hasn't ever watched the BTCC. 😋
FWDs are cool cars, but they suffer from chronic understeer in the game, so Praiano doesn't usually tune them.

Swapped Integra is good for 700PP, but it does have issues with power and understeer.

I messed with it a bit and it's still good on le mans at 700pp...the 800pp was great on the last weekly challenge event :-)

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Tokyo rain event - 1.42

Rims (Up to you)
Rims Width Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom low profile

This car have big problems , very hard to set , i've tested it maxed with racing tires but it was horrible. The only good option for it was Tokyo due to a superior top speed. Not so fun to drive but laping 2:07 regular. Anyway , i did my best.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240125210300.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240125210310.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240125210318.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240125210326.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Oh ok! I didn't know. Thank you for your hard work and what you do for the community!

A challange... Build a Silvia at the recommended 500pp, that can get just 3rd in the Silvia Sisters Deep Forest race. I say even the master couldn't achieve this! I managed the others at <500pp, but was so far off I ended up using one of Praianos 700pp builds which is definitely overkill.

A challange... Build a Silvia at the recommended 500pp, that can get just 3rd in the Silvia Sisters Deep Forest race. I say even the master couldn't achieve this! I managed the others at <500pp, but was so far off I ended up using one of Praianos 700pp builds which is definitely overkill.
Dirty driving + nitro + 1st attempt:
1706264430883.png

Strange things occured while I was deciding on which braking system I want to use:
1706264529967.png

1706264547209.png

I wonder which kind of magic brakes the Sileighty has that makes it go faster just by installing them ...

Anyway, this is the full setup ...
Wide body
front b
side and rear a
wing default
any non default roll cage
18inch rims, wide + wide
1706264706354.png

1706264729251.png

edit: just noticed the engine for the Sileighty is labeled Silighty.

Last edited:
Well done!! Didn't expect a 1st. Using nitrous will likely make me feel as dirty as using 700pp.. Nonetheless here goes 😂

Edit: Managed the win at 499pp. Used the SH front and rear. Car already had stage 3 weight reduction so used max central ballast, but car slightly lighter, net. Max rear down force also allows more power and torque. Car had a few unremoverable engine mods too.

Be warned the brakes are awful even when using glitch downshifting.

The faster cars are still able to pull away on the straight even when using nitrous. It's a hard race, normally I can use 80% of the recommended pp and still get the win on a good run but not a chance here.

Last edited:
Hi All,

What car setup will you recommend for WTC600 Tokyo Expressway and how many Pit Stops are needed? i see could with Tokyo Rain event tag but i cannot find the Pit Stops

Casual driver here with racing wheel :)

Hi All,

What car setup will you recommend for WTC600 Tokyo Expressway and how many Pit Stops are needed? i see could with Tokyo Rain event tag but i cannot find the Pit Stops

Casual driver here with racing wheel :)
Depends on what you want to do.
Some cars will need 1 pit for fuel, some also for tyres, and some can run without stopping at all.

Just fast for the money disregarding any racing etiquette?
-> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...xpress-glitches-are-dead.407464/post-14028510

Fast but etiquette?
-> Aston Martin DP 100 VGT, requires manually shifting

Driving for not only money but because driving?
-> Basically anything goes, as long as the car setup gets close 600pp with either sports tyre combination, though the difference in racing time is huge.

My personal favourite is Lancia Stratos.

Last edited:
I managed 3rd with the sileighty, CM tires, lower downforce, no nitrous or extreme dirty driving. under 500 pp.

Depends on what you want to do.
Some cars will need 1 pit for fuel, some also for tyres, and some can run without stopping at all.

Just fast for the money disregarding any racing etiquette?
-> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...xpress-glitches-are-dead.407464/post-14028510

Fast but etiquette?
-> Aston Martin DP 100 VGT, requires manually shifting

Driving for not only money but because driving?
-> Basically anything goes, as long as the car setup gets close 600pp with either sports tyre combination, though the difference in racing time is huge.

My personal favourite is Lancia Stratos.
I want to make credit and i dont want to use glitches i know is a rain track and i`m really bad at rain i over step on the gas pedal so i want to have something balanced with a chance of win. or if you could suggest different event to make credit ( smaller is fine also )

I want to make credit and i dont want to use glitches i know is a rain track and i`m really bad at rain i over step on the gas pedal so i want to have something balanced with a chance of win. or if you could suggest different event to make credit ( smaller is fine also )
In that case, refer back to:
Basically anything goes, as long as the car setup gets close 600pp with either sports tyre combination, though the difference in racing time is huge.
My personal "beginner" car of choice was the Focus RS for this event.
You can also check this:

Sardegna 800 is easier in my opinion, but I find it getting boring faster, also do I not really like all too fast cars.
Gr.3 are fine as the upper limit for me.
Have a look here for an idea:

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Tokyo rain event - 1.42

Rims (Up to you)
Rims Width Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom low profile

This car have big problems , very hard to set , i've tested it maxed with racing tires but it was horrible. The only good option for it was Tokyo due to a superior top speed. Not so fun to drive but laping 2:07 regular. Anyway , i did my best.

View attachment 1322558View attachment 1322559View attachment 1322560View attachment 1322561

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks so much for all the effort Praiano! 🙏 Will take her for a spin later!

@praiano63

not all cars have the same level of mod-ability in them. there are even a few that can go to stage 5 weight reduction.

Back