PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,561 comments
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.25
A small front ballast can carry more power and speed without prejudice the front grip . You can lap 1:36 1:35 at FM 2 or 3.

m1-jpg.1206138
View attachment 1206140View attachment 1206141View attachment 1206142

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Does this setup still work in update 1.27 Thinking of buying this car for the 1 hour spa race.

Slightly detuned to meet 620pp, with midturbo and a little bit closer gear ratio is perfect car for Human Comedy - Deep Forest. One stop after around 20/21 laps to refuel(+5-6 laps) and new tyres. I won two times with around 50sec advantage over Tycan.
Could you please share your exact tuning? Thanks in advance!

Could you please share your exact tuning? Thanks in advance!
Sure. Just make sure to not hit rev limiter, especially on the straights. I also dropped down front sway bar by -1 in comparison to praiano63 original tune, for me car have less tendency to understeer and I was able to do 0.2-0.3 faster lap times.
1674656334785.png

1674656368754.png

De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 700PP - racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - Swap Engine 1.23

Engine swap Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)

Wide Wide Wide Wide Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide
Wing custom

4:00 regular on Le Mans / dry track at FM6 . Very fast anywhere . Also fast detuned to 600PP on Tokyo rain.

View attachment 1198883View attachment 1198886View attachment 1198887View attachment 1198888

View attachment 1182866View attachment 1182867

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Just tried this, it's pure fire! On a dry Sarthe track it was so smooth that I forgot it's an old MR car. Thanks!

Volkswagen Sambabus - 600PP or Maxed - Sport or Racing Soft tires - All Track- 1.27
SWAP ENGINE :
  • M64/03-911 (Porsche 911 964 Carrera RS)
    • Volkswagen Sambabus '62

You can use it at 600PP with Sport soft tires , it's still a bit weird but very performant and drivable. I can say "Fun". Just to get used to it.
When Maxed with Racing Soft tires , you can race Le Mans , 2 laps on FM1 , for a 1st 4:08 lap in traffic. Terrific !!

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

v1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg
v4.jpg

Maxed settings for Le Mans.

v5.jpg
FnULy4DXoAY-Ap4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

To Sardegna grinders:
Le Mans winner Mazda 787B available again in the LCD from today!
2.2M - you can earn this in 3 races 😀

Perfect tune (1.25), very good consumption (rotary engine), BRUTAL sound:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/post-13878447

(Spoiler: You need to get the volume down 😉)

This is awesome! I've been waiting for the 787B since I got the game a few months ago!

Great tune @praiano. FYI, for me, in this car, the overall race time is much faster with one pit after lap 8 running the whole race on FM1 than no pits on FM 2-3.

As always, great tune!

During race doing most lap around 1.35.5 without penalties or mistakes is enough to win with over 40sec over 2nd place.
If we're talking about Sardegna, if I recall, I think you can still win if you're averaging in the 1:39-1:40 range.

@adamus what car are you using to get 1:35.5? (Trying to figure out if it's the car or I'm just too slow, but I haven't seen lap times that low on Sardegna :) )

If we're talking about Sardegna, if I recall, I think you can still win if you're averaging in the 1:39-1:40 range.

@adamus what car are you using to get 1:35.5? (Trying to figure out if it's the car or I'm just too slow, but I haven't seen lap times that low on Sardegna :) )
With the 787B I can get 1:35.5's on laps where there isn't any traffic in the way. Even broke into the 1:34's once but haven't been able to do it again. The Jaguar tune posted a couple days back by Vule can go even faster, but you can't spend the whole race on FM1 like you can with the 787B (if you're going for a one-pit race, that is).

Last edited:
but you can't spend the whole race on FM1 like you can with the 787B (if you're going for a one-pit race, that is).
No need to change the FM, just a bit of short shifting on the 8 lap stint, at about half the rev bar. The other 7 laps you can go at 100%.

No need to change the FM, just a bit of short shifting on the 8 lap stint, at about half the rev bar. The other 7 laps you can go at 100%.
Nice, I'll have to try that out. Thanks for the tip!

Just out of curiosity, since I noticed you had posted some other 800PP tunes for the Nissan R92CP and Porsche 962C as well, which of the five Group C cars do you find best for Sardegna?

That car can do 133.142 lap

Volkswagen Sambabus - 600PP or Maxed - Sport or Racing Soft tires - All Track- 1.27
SWAP ENGINE :
  • M64/03-911 (Porsche 911 964 Carrera RS)
    • Volkswagen Sambabus '62

You can use it at 600PP with Sport soft tires , it's still a bit weird but very performant and drivable. I can say "Fun". Just to get used to it.
When Maxed with Racing Soft tires , you can race Le Mans , 2 laps on FM1 , for a 1st 4:08 lap in traffic. Terrific !!

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

Loving the Sambabus! I've just taken it around the ring for my first drive in a lobby and taken the win. It shouldn't happen!! To make it worse I was also using a Spongebob livery. I've had to save replay 😂

Many thanks for your continued efforts to improve all our garages 👍

Last edited:
Nice, I'll have to try that out. Thanks for the tip!

Just out of curiosity, since I noticed you had posted some other 800PP tunes for the Nissan R92CP and Porsche 962C as well, which of the five Group C cars do you find best for Sardegna?
For Sardegna - Jag. It has the most power and straight line speed, the track is specific in that sense, almost no real corners, it's just stop and go.

Before patch 1.23 you could extract 700+ HP out of it, I remember I did a sub 24 min race, 23:5x something, now it's not so fast but still best of the 5 for that race.

During race doing most lap around 1.35.5 without penalties or mistakes is enough to win with over 40sec over 2nd place.
I'm definetly way too bad, 35.5 is out of my reach. Just finished trying and it really went bad...

Back