Project CARS 2 Screenshot Thread

Can i ask you how many Livery does the P1 GTR have? if you're allowed to say :)

Right now there are 20 different liveries available. I'm saying "right now" because I don't know if all of them are already approved by McLaren.
So please don't take this as a 100% guarantee that all of them will be ingame at release.

Right now there are 20 different liveries available. I'm saying "right now" because I don't know if all of them are already approved by McLaren.
So please don't take this as a 100% guarantee that all of them will be ingame at release.
I fully understand and thank you so much for answering my question :)

I would love to see a Commodore V8 Supercar of the same year as the Falcon V8 Supercar that we have at present , drop as dlc. I would spend literally hours at a time racing around Bathurst! (probably will anyway!)

I would love to see a Commodore V8 Supercar of the same year as the Falcon V8 Supercar that we have at present , drop as dlc. I would spend literally hours at a time racing around Bathurst! (probably will anyway!)
Yeah just need that and all would be good for now. Making me wonder why GM haven't stepped up in V8 Supercars or NASCAR. Ford seem okay with being represented in PC1 & PC2.

Pictures missing in this page...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

All Screenshots are from a work-in-progress development build and may not represent the final product.

@FlyPT Looking at your flickr gallery, I was wondering if all the PC2 photos there were taken by you, and if so, if they were post-processed using only the in-game photomode, or if you then applied any kind of filters outside (Ps or whatever).

Whatever the case, they look great. Keep them coming. 👍

@FlyPT Looking at your flickr gallery, I was wondering if all the PC2 photos there were taken by you, and if so, if they were post-processed using only the in-game photomode, or if you then applied any kind of filters outside (Ps or whatever).

Whatever the case, they look great. Keep them coming. 👍

All the images where done by me.
Most are pure in game, only some of the last ones use some of the photo mode filters.
In the above ones there's no filters, just pause game, enter photo mode (because of the free camera) and shoot...The visuals are amazing.
Certainly I look for what I think it's a good angle, a good light and composition. But that's what we make in real life also.
Some posts back, the Indy car ones have a filter, with some noise and changed contrast.
No Photoshop for any of my images, I'm to lazy for that and PCARS2 doesn't needs those tricks.

Here's one with filter:
attachment.php

No filter:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

EDIT:
Sorry, didn't post the Indycar ones at GTPlanet, here's some:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

All Screenshots are from a work-in-progress development build and may not represent the final product.

Last edited:
There's too much goodness in this thread! Clearly the graphics have improved a lot over the last game. Looks more like GT Sport and Forza.

I had to zoom in and study that BAC photo to check if it was real or not, and in fact, there isn't much to give it away. Perhaps the number plate being BAC 01 and maybe the tyres are a bit shiny....

But if this wasn't a pcars forum and i saw that picture I wouldn't question it as real.

Last edited:
I had to zoom in and study that BAC photo to check if it was real or not, and in fact, there isn't much to give it away. Perhaps the number plate being BAC 01 and maybe the tyres are a bit shiny....

But if this wasn't a pcars forum and i saw that picture I wouldn't question it as real.
With regards to the license plate and to make it even more realistic have a look at this one and scroll through the photo's. BAC 01 does also exist in real life.

http://autoweek.com/article/drive-reviews/formula-3-car-street-we-drive-bac-mono

Back