Project CARS track list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 828 comments
You use the club start but the f1 pits.

Shouldn't they have the option to use the F1 start/finish?

Anyways, I still do remember when the 'old' Le Mans Endurance Series from mid-2000s (2005-06?) used the club start for 1000km Spa races...

There is no reason the ring shouldn't be in already. They have both layouts in the game, just merge them already!

This game needs more street tracks, I like seeing Belle Isle on that list though,

There is no reason the ring shouldn't be in already. They have both layouts in the game, just merge them already!

This game needs more street tracks, I like seeing Belle Isle on that list though,

And only 32 on Nordschleife? Give me 45 on 24H or VLN layouts, PS4 can already support 45.

Ugh, why is the Nurb top?... that's been played out so many times in other games. I would much prefer a track that no other game has had or one which hasn't been done in a while
For the same reason that thousands of people say its their favourite, it makes them feel hardcore

*Jeremy Clarkson adenoidal voice* 'oooh yes, I love the Nurb'. Hundreds of laps, I've done'

I tend to run for the hills out of an online lobby when it gets voted in

For the record, I can get round it at a reasonable pace if my arm is twisted hard enough, but I'd rather not

The original discussion on the Nurburgring 24 layout...the PCars fellas said the issue was with memory used to produce both tracks in one item. Basically, it was possibly a bit too big. Now that's not saying they couldn't figure it out, but it was not suitable to just merge them and roll with it. It would take a lot more work.

Most of my favourite tracks are smaller, less internationally known...and will likely never get a nod. Road Atlanta is good, but I'd love to see Virginia International Raceway or Mid Ohio etc. I'm afraid we'll end up with the same crap Formula 1 tracks that every game throws at ya.

(Don't get me wrong, I love the track options in PCars, but I could lose all of the F1 tracks and not blink an eye)

Knockhill would be really awesome in Project Cars.

I drove a Legends Car there last year, a great and very underrated track.
This, times several thousand. Never driven it, but it's my favourite track to spectate at (even if going to a meeting there is a long weekend project for me!) and I'd love to see it in the game.

Guy's take note of this video. It features a car that is part of the game. But more to the point, is shows yet another configuration for the Nurburgring GP that gamers/racers are not able to experience. It's the N

I hope SMS takes note of this and adds this particular configuration to what is now available. Notice the usage of the 24hour section at the end of the first straight. Then the use of the alternate chicane at the end of the back straight.
This would be a nice addition and a killer drive IMO. And yes, having the 24 hour course and type VI would be nice.

Guy's take note of this video. It features a car that is part of the game. But more to the point, is shows yet another configuration for the Nurburgring GP that gamers/racers are not able to experience. It's the N

I hope SMS takes note of this and adds this particular configuration to what is now available. Notice the usage of the 24hour section at the end of the first straight. Then the use of the alternate chicane at the end of the back straight.
This would be a nice addition and a killer drive IMO. And yes, having the 24 hour course and type VI would be nice.

I'd be more interested in getting the historic Sudschleife. This is just a slightly easier version of the gp circuit.

Any world touring cars planned as well as the already coming BTCC. We already have some good tracks which would be ideal for them

I'd imagine that has something to do with SMS doing the Red Bull Air Racing game...probably a small part of the deal. It'd be interesting to see a couple of unannounced cars with the Red Bull Ring, but at this stage - I think we're coming to the close of surprises if they haven't been hinted at before.

The Red Bull ring in GT6 was so much fun. However, it turns out that all the corners that were fun in GT6 are now hard in PCARS for me. Still, would love to see it. Don't care about the cars.

This concerns me though, on the game website's on demand portion, it states that there will be 12 new locations added:
image.jpg

Here are the DLC tracks according to this thread (new locations are in bold):

-Ruapuna
-Mugello
-Macau
-Bannochbrae
-Classic Hockenheimring
-Rouen Les Essarts
-Classic Monza
-Classic Silverstone
-Classic Spa
-Solitude Rennstrecke
-Charlotte
-Bristol
-Richmond
-Daytona
-Dover
-Indianapolis

If I counted correctly, there are 12 new locations. If the Red Bull Ring is added, that makes it 13 locations. Has SMS dropped a track from the list or are we getting 13 locations now?

Last edited:
This concerns me though, on the game website's on demand portion, it states that there will be 12 new locations added:
View attachment 430724
According to this thread, here is the track list:

-Ruapuna
-Mugello
-Macau
-Bannochbrae
-Classic Hockenheimring
-Rouen Les Essarts
-Classic Monza
-Classic Silverstone
-Classic Spa
-Solitude Rennstrecke
-Charlotte
-Bristol
-Richmond
-Daytona
-Dover
-Indianapolis

If I counted correctly, there are 12 new locations. If the Red Bull Ring is added, that makes it 13 locations. Has SMS dropped a track from the list or are we getting 13 locations now?

technically speaking, Hockenheim, Monza, Silverstone and Spa are already locations in game, so there are possible 4 unknown extra locations including Red Bull Ring,

View attachment 430724
According to this thread, here is the track list:

-Ruapuna
-Mugello
-Macau
-Bannochbrae
-Classic Hockenheimring
-Rouen Les Essarts
-Classic Monza
-Classic Silverstone
-Classic Spa
-Solitude Rennstrecke
-Charlotte
-Bristol
-Richmond
-Daytona
-Dover
-Indianapolis

I doubt that Mugello will be back.

Personally, I really would like to see the old Hockenheimring. I remember that track from SIMBIN GTR.
That would straight rock. That back straight is the equal of Nurburgring back straight. Can you say out of revs?

The historic Hockenheimring is one of the historic tracks they were doing. It will be available (look at the track list - it was available in the Beta until pulled for DLC release).

Back