[PS4] OSCA World GT Series (GT3)Finished 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 312 comments
New DLC is out but i guess someone messed up & they have it priced wrong. I wont be purchasing until they have the price corrected. This may mean that i miss the first race of the series if they dont have it adjusted before the weekend.

New DLC is out but i guess someone messed up & they have it priced wrong. I wont be purchasing until they have the price corrected. This may mean that i miss the first race of the series if they dont have it adjusted before the weekend.
How much is it for you

@Fight-Test brought it to my attention this morning. There is a post about it on the pCARS forum i guess.

Either way, ive had something come up & cant make this weeks race, so i will see you guys at the next one.

@Fight-Test brought it to my attention this morning. There is a post about it on the pCARS forum i guess.

Either way, ive had something come up & cant make this weeks race, so i will see you guys at the next one.
Oh really? Meh I bought it anyway. 2 dollars oh well. DLC still pretty cheap. Anyway thanks for the notification

So If I am not mistaken, Its on like Donkey Kong this Saturday for first race of the season??? If that's the case, will there be any hosted practice rooms before Saturday?? Is anyone interested in a short mock race??

Idk if Ill host any practice sessions but you guys are more than welcome too. I will be racing this saturday though. PSN kicked me saying it was under maintenance last night so theres that.

DLC price has been properly adjusted.

I will be in the #38 Vollmer livery for the Caddy. Fight-Test will be in the #37 Vollmer livery respectively.

My livery is going to be the #63 and good luck to everyone. I've been REALLY trying to dial in the Corvette around here.

Note: She's not going to be very fast but you'd be surprised on the speed of this thing. So don't get cocky if you outrun the Vette for a bit, she moves on the straights!!! Cornering is going to be the BIGGEST issue with this car for Monza, so I'm fearing about the other courses later in time.

My livery is going to be the #63 and good luck to everyone. I've been REALLY trying to dial in the Corvette around here.

Note: She's not going to be very fast but you'd be surprised on the speed of this thing. So don't get cocky if you outrun the Vette for a bit, she moves on the straights!!! Cornering is going to be the BIGGEST issue with this car for Monza, so I'm fearing about the other courses later in time.

It corners like a house fly, what did you do to it?

It corners like a house fly, what did you do to it?
Apparently you're either an ace at tuning or you haven't pushed it hard enough to know it's flaws yet on bumpy and uneven surfaces.

It's going to be tough, I got it as best as I could to keep it straight. She's not going to be the fastest thing in the world but it's going to be decent on raceday.

If hes going to join he better join now lol

Also mate, I'm going to be late arriving today, I should be in before the end of practice, if not, I will wait for your confirmation to join in the warm up post qualifying to prevent causing a lag incident while entering,

Wth...i pit and it won't back to the track, has anybody know what happened to me?

You have the pit in glitch, as do I.... Second time I've had this, it just wont let you back out, like they are modifying the car for an LS swap.... :(

You have the pit in glitch, as do I.... Second time I've had this, it just wont let you back out, like they are modifying the car for an LS swap.... :(

Aww...man, after leading from start, why they swap my lsd? i will definitely replace my chief engineer... Lol...

PCARS why you do this :/

Retrying Next week unless this is a recurring issue. If it is, it will wait until 10.0

Back