PS4: T300 GTE or T500RSPS4 

• Thread starter Brit999
  • 586 comments
Yes if you 300 wheel is working fine, i would just buy some T500 pedals.

I have been lucky and had no problem with wheel or pedals, im even happy with the stock 300 pedals, i think there ok.
May update to 500 at some point tho.

Yes 500 is compatible, part from some menu screens i think!

Alright. So You would suggest to keep the t300 and get some pedals as standalone?!
Static paddles, not as smooth?! That doesnt sound good. But is it ps4 compatible?!

What about compatible pedals but not from thrustmaster?! Any less pricey alternatives with good quality (maybe via adapter)?!

I would go for the T500 pedals. They feel like they won't break until pcars 5 is out. And you can switch between gt style and formula style.

When it comes to the wheel, the T500 is very solid and ffb is really good. What I've read from here, the t300 seems to be even better. I have the f1 add-on for the T500, which has moving paddles and it was totally worth it especially when driving lmp or formula cars

Yes if you 300 wheel is working fine, i would just buy some T500 pedals.

I have been lucky and had no problem with wheel or pedals, im even happy with the stock 300 pedals, i think there ok.
May update to 500 at some point tho.

Yes 500 is compatible, part from some menu screens i think!
You are happy with the stock pedals?! I got my t300 2 weeks ago and know already that the pedals are crap. Just a tad better than my old DFGT pedals and just because they have metal plates on it instead of beeing all plasty.
I want metal only pedals wich I can adjust and stuff. More reliable and more stiff. But thank you for the quick answer.

I would go for the T500 pedals. They feel like they won't break until pcars 5 is out. And you can switch between gt style and formula style.

When it comes to the wheel, the T500 is very solid and ffb is really good. What I've read from here, the t300 seems to be even better. I have the f1 add-on for the T500, which has moving paddles and it was totally worth it especially when driving lmp or formula cars
Thank you buddy. I think I'll go for the t500 pedals.

So there is no possibility to use some pedals from fanatec or other companies?!

What about the t3pa pro pedals? They should be out soon. There just like the t500 pedals. It's hard finding t500 pedals man. I've looked. Anyway, that's what I'm getting. Issr has a review on his channel.

So there is no possibility to use some pedals from fanatec or other companies?!

See the post above yours.

I got the T300 with the T500 pedals and the combo is a dream. Lovely, smooth wheel with apocalypse ready full metal pedals. Yum yum yum. But T500 pedals are not that easy to find, I guess and the new T3pa pro (that are T500 pedals in disguise) are expensive as hell. So maybe going the blowfishway and getting a set of G27 pedals + adapter would be best. They are fine as well and pretty bulletproof.

You are happy with the stock pedals?! I got my t300 2 weeks ago and know already that the pedals are crap. Just a tad better than my old DFGT pedals and just because they have metal plates on it instead of beeing all plasty.
I want metal only pedals wich I can adjust and stuff. More reliable and more stiff. But thank you for the quick answer.

Yes they work fine for me, i still have my G27 pedals i could go with but am not that bothered :)

Just ordered a T300RS after watching some videos from Digiprost @ the nürburgring :) Should be here tomorrow! Means I can get used to it with GT6 and have some fun while waiting for PCARS. Just earnd platinum in GT5 and 6 with my DFGT so I didn't really played anymore, hope the T300 changes that!

Just ordered a T300RS after watching some videos from Digiprost @ the nürburgring :) Should be here tomorrow! Means I can get used to it with GT6 and have some fun while waiting for PCARS. Just earnd platinum in GT5 and 6 with my DFGT so I didn't really played anymore, hope the T300 changes that!
I am playing GT6 again with my T300GTE, I am really enjoying the Sierra time rally and the Senna events.

What about the t3pa pro pedals? They should be out soon. There just like the t500 pedals. It's hard finding t500 pedals man. I've looked. Anyway, that's what I'm getting. Issr has a review on his channel.
the t3pa pros are for sale on thrustmaster store now.they should be on amazon in a week or so a bit cheaper

I got my wheel and pedal box mounted to a metal surface via m6 screws. Should I take these rubber pads that came with the wheel away so that both, wheel and pedal box sit plane on the metal surface?! Cause I think these pads make the wheel a little wobble. And for the pedal box, when tighten the screws the backplate came out a little because the pads leave a gap of like 2 mm to the surface. Get me?!

Waiting in the race menu, just before you start a race where you can load ghost and stuff, my t300 auto calibrated 2 times. I left the game there waiting for like 10 minutes. Is it a bug in gt5 or has my t300 an issue?!

Waiting in the race menu, just before you start a race where you can load ghost and stuff, my t300 auto calibrated 2 times. I left the game there waiting for like 10 minutes. Is it a bug in gt5 or has my t300 an issue?!

Did you update the firmware?

Having covered nearly 300.000 miles in GT5 I never had that happen

Anyone here bought a T100? I've had a search and couldn't find a mention of it.

I can't afford the T300/500 no matter how much I might want them, so it was between the T80 &T100 for me. Bought a T100 from Amazon Germany as its about £40 cheaper than Amazon UK.

I'd appreciate peoples views on the T100, if they've ever used one, thanks in advance!

My 3rd t300 replacement wheel arrived yesterday. The pedal box was much better in terms of quality. The throttle pedal wasn't moving to the left or right. I changed the wheel base unit too. But I kept my wheel as the paddle click was better compared to the new one. I assembled all parts last night to my rig.

I will check the fw today and give it a drive in gt5 to see if this weird 2 times auto calibration stuff in gt5 (waiting in single player lobby before race) still happens.

It's me again. Just one more question, sorry. ;)

I checked the new pedal set and I found a little bit of "dead zone" when I push them. With the other ones I had before, when I pushed them the throttle/brake bar (in gt5) start to fill immediately! No Its starting to fill after I press them like 3 mm!

Is there a way to manual calibrate them?!
I did this to the wheel too, to set a new middle position.

It's me again. Just one more question, sorry. ;)

I checked the new pedal set and I found a little bit of "dead zone" when I push them. With the other ones I had before, when I pushed them the throttle/brake bar (in gt5) start to fill immediately! No Its starting to fill after I press them like 3 mm!

Is there a way to manual calibrate them?!
I did this to the wheel too, to set a new middle position.
Jeez, 3 mm! Ever thought of buying a different brand, over fussy comes to mind! I've had my T300 since about Oct, few niggles but heyho. Just get on and use the thing for goodness sake.

3mm isn't much to be honest, as long as they're reaching 100% on the test page thingy i wouldn't worry.
I connected them to the computer and I see the bar filling to late for my taste.
After the firmware update its even a bit more. Like 0,5 cm now.
Jeez, 3 mm! Ever thought of buying a different brand, over fussy comes to mind! I've had my T300 since about Oct, few niggles but heyho. Just get on and use the thing for goodness sake.
Can't afford the better models right now.
I'm just that way. Especially after I had the other ones working so nice. They were filling the bar immediately.

As I still have the other one here, I might change them and go for immediate throttle kick in over scratching the pedal box a little. Will test this tomorow again.

300 euro isn't cheap so I want some quality. Everyone has their own tolerance level...!

Edit: so there is no way to calibrate the pedals manually?!

Last edited:
I know this isn't the answer you wanna hear, but buy the ricmotech adapter and a set of fanatec pedals. Well worth the money.

Anyone here bought a T100? I've had a search and couldn't find a mention of it.

I can't afford the T300/500 no matter how much I might want them, so it was between the T80 &T100 for me. Bought a T100 from Amazon Germany as its about £40 cheaper than Amazon UK.

I'd appreciate peoples views on the T100, if they've ever used one, thanks in advance!
Sorry for the double post, but save your money. You'll be disappointed.

I know this isn't the answer you wanna hear, but buy the ricmotech adapter and a set of fanatec pedals. Well worth the money.
I know. But they are not cheap either. I'll definitely go for some new pedals soon, but now it's just not possible. Thank you anyway.

I know. But they are not cheap either. I'll definitely go for some new pedals soon, but now it's just not possible. Thank you anyway.

Even the best thrustmaster set doesn't match a set of csps or even csr elite pedals. To me a quality set of pedals is more important then the wheel. Save your dollars and use the stock set until you have enough.

Back