1:48.442

VELOCI_2NR
Arta '03
1:47.537 off
1:46.037 👍
1:46.071

Last edited:
(Vietnamese accent) You makea me soo happeyy

If anyone with access to the qualifying sheet is able to sort the qualifying order, it would be much appreciated. I only have access through my phone at the minute and it would take forever :)

This is an idea of how the teams are looking.

UfON1HY.png

Its important that everyone is happy with the car that they are driving but at the same time some cars were very popular, so not everyone is going to be driving their 1st choice. It could change yet as not everyone has submitted their choice and we haven't reached the deadline yet.

If anyone really isn't happy with the car allocated to them at the minute then please do say.

I might be if my car is still buggered, very likely. I may pop in for the pre season tonight.

Btw I never knew TnJF (Tim) turned English overnight :lol:, same for Skeng :sly:.

Lol I actually have triple nationalities ( born in usa , mom born in uk and my dad born in jamaica )

lived in all 3 countries too , so im not fussy which flag i have :)

Ah I see but the Tim one still stands :sly:. Found another US > Eng convert, Dragonwhiskey :dopey:.

We have even got an England flag just for you Paul, lol.
It will be fun to race with you again if you can make it tonight. Qualifying is open until 7pm (uk time).

I am sure all the little errors will be sorted in the final draft. :)

You wouldn't dare, would you :nervous:...? I'll have a run of the cars I have now though, Fuji F yeah?

GT5 does worse anyway a UK flag.. :irked:

Loved GRID for it's flags from pretty much anywhere including all UK countries... :(

Quite happy with the Arta Garaiya. First choice was the RX7 but as i drove it for the first time, I noticed the A-pillar obstructing the entire right-front view...that would have been a bit dangerous for close racing, having such a huge blind spot into turns.

The Spoon and Altezza are ready to add along with a spec improvement Id love if somone would try today.

1472-6118-3744-3750-9395
No qualifying in this room for at least an hour, testing atm.

Dont join wardezs room he passed out haha.

Ah I see but the Tim one still stands :sly:. Found another US > Eng convert, Dragonwhiskey :dopey:.

Wouldn't show my face in England spelling my name that way. :sly: :odd: Strange, that you appear to be from where they know how to spell whisky, and let GTPlanet's spell checker tell you how it's done. :cheers::D

I don't drink so barely ever use the word :dopey:. I'm like the opposite of a Scottish sterotype :D. (Well I still swear alot ;))

So GT5 threw me a surprise today, something that didn't trigger any memory bells, so I don't think I ever saw this before, but the Altezza TC can take a window weight reduction, makes me curious if it could in GT4 or not.

So that eventually lead to this setup, which seems to be more like the rest of the field, and makes the 5-speed work great anywhere.
Mid-RPM Turbo, window weight reduction
305HP 1050KG 456PP 20/30 aero.
The extra weight on the rear and some tuning helps it rotate much better, and the torque of the mid turbo keeps it from bogging or banging off the limiter down straights.

Strange that you would be concerned as to how a word is spelled. More so when both are considered proper in their respective region. ;)

Of course since it was your name, I recall mr P taking offense to mis-spelling of his name once... :P

LOL I took no offense. I find it hugely amusing that I live smack dab in the heart of the bourbon whiskey industry, there are 5 distilleries within about 30 minutes of my home, and I choose to spell it the way they do where Paul lives. Of course, I came to live here many years after my taste for whisky from Scotland was acquired. I actually could care less how it's spelled as long as it spelled Scotch. Was just pokin' fun at Paul.

Last edited:
Hehe, where abouts were you in Scotland might I ask ;).

Back