PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

  • Thread starter Thread starter twistedfirework
  • 2,391 comments
  • 135,906 views
LOL I took no offense. I find it hugely amusing that I live smack dab in the heart of the bourbon whiskey industry, there are 5 distilleries within about 30 minutes of my home, and I choose to spell it the way they do where Paul lives. Of course, I came to live here many years after my taste for whisky from Scotland was acquired. I actually could care less how it's spelled as long as it spelled Scotch. Was just pokin' fun at Paul.
I also find that amusing. :)

I also hate whiskey, whisky, scotch, and pretty much dark liquor altogether. :lol:
 
UfON1HY.png


Your in this list. S2000 LM.
 
I thought Jason wanted the MR-S?
 
Anyone have a cusco Subaru 03 standard I can borrow? Id like to try it out before the cars go final and it looks like theres an open spot. Been searching the dealers but no luck yet
 
Closest I've ever been to Scotland, besides the aforementioned whisky bottle, is Nottingham England.
 
That's not me, that's my brother. I wanted the subaru08, how about subaru03?
I'm Kolden73
 
I also find that amusing. :)

I also hate whiskey, whisky, scotch, and pretty much dark liquor altogether. :lol:


LOL Why you gotta be all hatin'?

Anyone have a cusco Subaru 03 standard I can borrow? Id like to try it out before the cars go final and it looks like theres an open spot. Been searching the dealers but no luck yet

Send me a friend request and I'll toss it your way or share it whichever the game lets me do.
 
Ah I see, Twists neck of the woods ;).
 
Last edited:
OK its just an idea, the list. But I see now, have not answered Twisteds mail.With my car choice.
 
Will start at the back tonight as won't get time to quali now.

EDIT: can fit quali in about an hour if anybody is around? Might be pushing it for the deadline though.
 
Last edited:
Sersjanton90 : 1:48.695
 
I thought Jason wanted the MR-S?

Changed my mind.

Off topic from the race today, but anyone have testing times from Nurburgring GP/D?
 
WiiFreak 1 47 230 clean

JohnKiller2 1 46 148 clean
 
Looks like I will not have time to qualify unless my wife can magically walk into the next store and find the "right" dress. With my current lap times I would probably be near or at the back so I will simply start there. I will be there to race.
 
Third-Reign: 1:47.836
 
Hey guys,
I am back from the football, lost 3-0 :(

I have to sort the kids etc, so I won't be about until about an hour before green flag.
Could a steward sort the qually sheet please. Koleen, received your car choice, thanks.:)
Catch you in a little while.
 
Can't make it today guys. Good luck
 
Will be interesting to see if anyone tries a 2 stop
 
Left the room to skeng owens dragon and joshua for qualifying.

One last car and base tunes for all are done then i can update the quali sheet after that.
 
Left the room to skeng owens dragon and joshua for qualifying.

One last car and base tunes for all are done then i can update the quali sheet after that.

Thanks Dom,
I have posted the times listed in the thread but I haven't sorted the order as I am on my phone at the moment.
 
OwensRacing 1 47 211

Joshua1994 1 46 714

Skengdigi 1 47 243 (watched by owens and joshua)
 
Last edited:
Here is our race order and times so far.




Add DArighthand6 to that list and we are 16!!!
 
Last edited:
race room is opened or no ?
 
owensracing will be the host and he will be opening the race room in the next 20 mins.
@owensracing BOB is on the waiting list also. we will open 1 room for now and see how we go.
 
OwensRacing
Here is our race order and times so far.

Add DArighthand6 to that list and we are 16!!!

Count me in. I'm bringing up the rear haha...as usual.
 
Crap, looks like I won't be racing. I was going to qualify but I was busy on the phone last night. Didn't think it'd get full.
 
its ok Ed, with you we have 18
 
Back