Rare UCD Cars?

• Thread starter dabest2500
  • 757 comments
I've seen it pop up at least 4 times in the past 2 weeks in my UCD - but always in silver. Is there even another color available?

Yeah, its available in black, silver, red & yellow. Really wanted yellow one but tbh, thats just nit-picking!!! When you race the Tuned Car Cup you'll come across the various colours!

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I just picked up this:

Corvette Z06 Race Car '63

It's a beauty! I haven't seen it anywhere else either...

I thought the used cars were just cycled through in sequence? Is this wrong then?

Although I have waited forever for the Buick GNX 87, and it has never appeared.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I just picked up this:

Corvette Z06 Race Car '63

It's a beauty! I haven't seen it anywhere else either...

Yeah very good car.. kepp hold of it, can do the historic race car cup comfortably in this without the need for the toyota 7 or Chaparel 2J!

I have found the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car (i do not know if thats the exact name) in the USD. I heard that the GT-R Concept Tokyo Genava is also available as a road car version, can this one also be found in the USD ?

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. I've only seen one other person using one, which is surprising, considering how well it digests corners.

Just picked one up a few days ago. Very nimble and stable thru corners. RPMs redline just over 10K too.

I thought the used cars were just cycled through in sequence? Is this wrong then?

Although I have waited forever for the Buick GNX 87, and it has never appeared.
No they are in sequence, there are a few variations though.

Could very well be, since the buick GNX '87 is one of the few cars that don't ever show up :)

I have found the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car (i do not know if thats the exact name) in the USD. I heard that the GT-R Concept Tokyo Genava is also available as a road car version, can this one also be found in the USD ?

I had the Concept LM in my UCD and offered it on the Marketplace with no biters, I didn't want it so I just let it go.

No they are in sequence, there are a few variations though.

Could very well be, since the buick GNX '87 is one of the few cars that don't ever show up :)

I managed to get TWO Buick GNX's within a few weeks of eachother. I won't part with them though, I used to own one IRL but it was stolen and destroyed :(

I keep waiting for the:
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car

I check the UCD every day for this little bastard. Seen her 1 time and didn't have the money. Next time she shall be mine. Go figure I have TWO Mobil 1 NSX's. and the Raybrig and the LM Road Car but not the little Red Kenwood

edit to add: Would be really cool to spot the Supra au Cerumo JGTC '01 (image) Standard

Are any of these considered rare?

Spoon Fit Race Car
Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 (Split window)
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Buick GNX '87
Infiniti G20 '90
Trial Celica '03
Mazda Atenza Concept '01 (3km on clock)

I picked them up recently and have never seen them in the UCD before is all.

Last edited:
I just got the following cars in one single UCD batch.

Nissan R92CP for 4 Millions
A4 Touring Car for nearly a million
IS 200 GT-1 Race Car for 100k
Merc 190 E 2.5 Evolution II for 1.5Million
Fit Race Car for 50k
Ford GT LM Race Car for 2.5Million < Very RARE
320i Touring for 200k

For a gran total of nearly 9.4Million Cr

Luckily I had my hands full of cash to afford all of them.

It was on day 3734, if anyone is getting near that day, be aware.

Got a BMW V12 LMR Racecar (3.7 mil cr), Zonda C12S (390K cr) and and Mitsubishi ZZII (90k cr) in the UCD.

How rare are these considered for you all?

Got a BMW V12 LMR Racecar (3.7 mil cr), Zonda C12S (390K cr) and and Mitsubishi ZZII (90k cr) in the UCD.

How rare are these considered for you all?

BMW is definitely rare (in my 1000 days I've only consciously seen it twice).
The Zonda C12S pops up relatively often for a supercar in my UCD.
The ZZII (which is not a Mits but a Tommy Kaira) comes around every so often, but is highly sought after... if you see it: snatch it up and trade it for something even more rare! :sly:

I keep waiting for the:
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car

I check the UCD every day for this little bastard. Seen her 1 time and didn't have the money. Next time she shall be mine. Go figure I have TWO Mobil 1 NSX's. and the Raybrig and the LM Road Car but not the little Red Kenwood
Saw this the other night and couldn't pass it up even though it wiped out most of my credits...

I just picked up a Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '01.... Never seen that one before and it looks like a serious GT300 racecar! Any insights?

The ZZII (which is not a Mits but a Tommy Kaira) comes around every so often, but is highly sought after... if you see it: snatch it up and trade it for something even more rare! :sly:

Once in an Eon more likely. I have been checking for one between every event I've run for more than two months now without once seeing it.

For the past weeks I have also looked, unsuccessfully, for the BMW M3 GTR Race Car

Back