Rate A Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 167 comments
  • 5,915 views
Ehhh.... 75%. Don't like it as much as the Vanquish and DB7. Stylewise, at least.

Lamborghini Miura SV

[Which, coincidentally, I just purchased an AutoArt model of].
 
73.7%

1989 Fiat Panda 1000
 
95%

1999 Honda Civic Jordan?
 
37.456%

(this has got to be the most pointless thread ever!)

Austin Maxi 1800
 
1%

MG Metro 6R4
 
85%. From a crap shopping car to a Group B monster. Amazing.

Honda NSX-R
 
70% It's too over-rated

Next Car:
VW GOLF R32
 
78% All-weather supefxar for the masses.

Proton Gen-2
 
70%, providing that a 50 m.p.h. crash into a wall will leave you without a scratch.

Fiat Coupe
 
84% for dashing good looks!

BMW 730d
 
109%




Oldsmobile Starfire
 
High-Test
109%




Oldsmobile Starfire

If you're talking about the early 60s Starfire = 85%
If you're talking about the mid-to-late 70s Starfire = 95%

1998-2000 Volvo C70 coupe
 
71%.

1987 Mercedes 300SD (126 body)
 
85% for it's aweome styling, the size and weight however...

Any Cavalier.
 
British GT craz
5%
Next car:
TVR Sagaris

90%
'Axe Designing' as I say, is the future!

Next Car:
MERCEDES-BENZ CLK55 AMG
 
97% Gorgeous and sledgehammer pace. Normal automotive rules need not apply...

Maserati Bora
 
92%

Holden Torana A9X
 
2005 with the S/C 3.8???
76%. Guy I know has one that looks pretty good but is not stock. Lowered a couple inches, ATS wheels, tinted windows. Yellow.

Planet.gif
Wheels like this.


1973 Triumph TR6
 
Slicks
2005 with the S/C 3.8???
76%. Guy I know has one that looks pretty good but is not stock. Lowered a couple inches, ATS wheels, tinted windows. Yellow.

Wheels like this.

Cool! And yes, that is the car I was referring to (with the S/C 3.8).


1973 Triumph TR6

80%

TRiumph TR7/TR8
 
55/67% for the TR7 and TR8. Don't like the styling of either and the only thing I like about the TR8 is... the V8.

Morgan Aero 8.
 
Slicks
55/67% for the TR7 and TR8. Don't like the styling of either and the only thing I like about the TR8 is... the V8.

Morgan Aero 8.

79.99%

Looks Cross-Eyed From The Front

Next Car:
BMW 750i
 
90.9% i love the 7 series!!!


Ford Escort RS Cosworth
 
Back