Rate A Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 167 comments
  • 5,915 views
1.0x10^3 %


1961 Chevrolet Impala 348 Tri-Power
 
81%

1962 Pontiac Catalina SD421
 
9.9 x 10^870986468558%

Datsun 510 (68-73)
 
93% i like it, my dad had one. Its a good car.

The new Renault Espace.
 
GT_Fan2005
93% i like it, my dad had one. Its a good car.

The new Renault Espace.

My dad's got the Mondy ST24 Estate

Anyways...

9.99%

Next Car:
TOYOTA CELICA T-SPORT
 
75% - because i thinks its ugly and girly, but its probably fun to drive

1995 Mercedes 500E (W124) (the one porsche helped build)
 
300E_guy
75% - because i thinks its ugly and girly, but its probably fun to drive

1995 Mercedes 500E (W124) (the one porsche helped build)

90%

Next Car:
VOLVO C70 2.3 T5 GT
 
60%

Saab 9000
 
I hate third generation F-bodies... 70%, just because it ugly and rediculously slow for having a V8.

Protomotors Spirra V8


BTW, guys: Put some info behind your choice. It's better to read someone's opinion than just to see a number. 👍
 
Jetboys427
Protomotors Spirra V8


BTW, guys: Put some info behind your choice. It's better to read someone's opinion than just to see a number. 👍

90% I think, because it looks pretty modern and goes quite fast considering it's not the most powerful car out there

Next Car:
MG ZT-T 1.8 TURBO
 
benzoboy
90% I think, because it looks pretty modern and goes quite fast considering it's not the most powerful car out there

Next Car:
MG ZT-T 1.8 TURBO

85% - Dad can take his wife, two children and his mother-in-law with the boot full of stash, on a picnic trip, on B roads, and have his time of his life!

Next car:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII
 
80% -Nice styling, Nice power, Love the AWD, but I did not fit in it so well...

1989 Dodge Caravan Turbo
 
slimer90210
80% -Nice styling, Nice power, Love the AWD, but I did not fit in it so well...

1989 Dodge Caravan Turbo

200% if it is that Minivan type of thing you mean? Smokes everything EASILY. Lol, it must be one of the funniest cars ever!
 
eiriksmil
200% if it is that Minivan type of thing you mean? Smokes everything EASILY. Lol, it must be one of the funniest cars ever!

I believe you're forgetting something? :rolleyes:
 
eiriksmil
200% if it is that Minivan type of thing you mean? Smokes everything EASILY. Lol, it must be one of the funniest cars ever!

Yes I meant the minivan that dodge made that with some minor mods could be made to run low 12's...
 
benzoboy
:Sighs: Never mind

I'll take it...

ALPINA B7

64% you can't polish a t***.


LeBlanc Caroline
 
ultrabeat
64% you can't polish a t***.


LeBlanc Caroline

75%

Looks a bit odd from what I've seen

FERRARI DINO
 
60%. Jaguar's done much better.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
 
55% crap crap crap car

but a nice engine sound

Subaru Impereza 22B-STI
 
jammyozzy
:drool: 95% 👍

Ford Escort Cosworth. :sly:

90%

Instant classic that goes like **** off a shovel

Ford Focus RS :sly:
 
benzoboy
90%

Instant classic that goes like **** off a shovel

Ford Focus RS :sly:

75%, its quick, its nice, but I take the Jeremy Clarkson view on this one

Ford Fiesta 1.1 LX :sly:
 
Back