Red Dead Redemption 2

• Thread starter RX-7_FD3S
  • 1,102 comments
Still can't pre-order it on the PS Store though....

Jerome

So, so pumped for this. The original was one of the finest gaming experiences I've ever had. Pretty much perfection.

I thought they both were, to be honest... but the first was marginally the better of the two. The combination of music and film effects led to the first game that felt (imo) properly cinematic.

I thought they both were, to be honest... but the first was marginally the better of the two. The combination of music and film effects led to the first game that felt (imo) properly cinematic.
Just to be clear, I'm seeking clarification as to whether you're talking about Red Dead Revolver, Red Dead Redemption or, both?

I've played Redemption but not Revolver.
Every review I read about Redemption, said it was an improvement in all areas over Revolver.

Oh, I had the opportunity to buy Redemption by itself or, pay a little more & get Zombie Apocolypse too.

FYI: They could've thrown Z.A in for free & that disc would still be untouched :odd: :yuck:

Just to be clear, I'm seeking clarification as to whether you're talking about Red Dead Revolver, Red Dead Redemption or, both?

Revolver. From a technical point of view Redemption was better in absolutely every single way but (in my opinion) these improvements were all developments of techniques that we'd seen before. By contrast Revolver was blazing a new trail with a look, feel, sound and scale that was mind-blowing for those ancient times. Redemption made all those things even better but in ways that we were coming to expect.

Might have to wait even more for GTA 6

With GTA: LCS, VCS, Max payne 2 and MC3 Dub all slated for a PS4 release with trophy support.

FYI: They could've thrown Z.A in for free & that disc would still be untouched :odd: :yuck:

I picked up the Zombie DLC when they released on the disc. Think I got about half way through, never bothered finishing it. :lol:
Revolver.

Probably should have been clearer in my post but I was referring to Redemption. Never played Revolver but I have heard some good things about it.

Last edited:
I just hope they continue having good single player stories. RDR had a great story and I've heard good things about GTAV although I haven't played it.

I also hope they have a wolf spawn point. I spent hours in RDR seeing how many pelts I could collect before being overran.

Patricia needs to get out of the house more.

It sounds like she has, but hasn't gotten further than the stable. :lol:

I just hope they continue having good single player stories. RDR had a great story and I've heard good things about GTAV although I haven't played it.

I also hope they have a wolf spawn point. I spent hours in RDR seeing how many pelts I could collect before being overran.

It sounds like she has, but hasn't gotten further than the stable. :lol:
Yeah, me too.
The various characters, likeable, lovable or otherwise, made the game more enjoyable than it could've been.

I always loved stocking up on ammo & going grizzly hunting.
My tactic was to find an ambush that included a stage coach, kill em all & take a ride up to bear territory.
The relatively open areas not far behind your cabin at Manzanita Post are perfect.
Things is, the bears can't reach you when you're up in the driver's/passenger's seat :D

Oh btw, this is Patricia's friend.
IMG_0639.PNG

Looks happy don't he :lol:

Back